Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

VH1: I love toys

This week VH1 will be counting down the top 100 toys. I just saw 110-101 and they left of the following:

My Buddy
    Fisher Price Doctor Kit
    Merlin
    Pictionary
    Clackers
    Power Rangers.

You can go vh1.com and check out the top ten neglected list in video format.

The shows are Mon-Fri at 10 pm
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Since Power Rangers is on there, I have to think that ol' SW will be as well.

This will be a fun show, but really . . . retire the dang format already!

No JJL, that is the left off list. You can add Micro Machines to the left off list. I cant understand how they can say PR is not in the top 100 when its been going since '94. SW will be on there. I can bet ya #1 is hot wheels. :P
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Watched 100-81 today,pretty good show. Certainly showcased some toys I had forgotten about and a bunch I had in the past
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

CLACKERS?! I have vintage clackers from the 70s somewhere..........sweet....
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I'm looking forward to watching this tonight....should be great!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

81. Wooly Willie
    82. Little Golden Books
    83. Memory
    84. Gumby
    85. My Little Pony
    86. Ouija Boards
    87. Dominos
    88. Care Bears
    89. BB Guns
    90. Model Sets
    91. Uno
    92. Remote Control Cars
    93. Sea Monkeys
    94. Laser Tag
    95. Chutes & Ladders
    96. Pong
    97. Spirograph
    98. D&D
    99. Thumbalina
    100. Magic 8 Ball

Ah, Little Golden Books. I have fond memories of reading several of their titles.

The Gingerbread Man book haunts me to this day.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

How can Pong be that low? In and of itself its not that great but isn't it the Greatgranddady of video games?!?!?

I'm disappointed by the absence of Adult Toys on this list.
    Oh wait, #95 and #99 cover that base, never mind.

Also, Shrinky Dinks better get some love or I'll be hella mad.