Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Happy Birthday J&H!

How come I was born two days after you but I'm much older?
    I think it has something to do with the flux capacitor. Not sure though.

Thanks for the birthday wishes folks, I really appreciate it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

The first name in your user name gave you an early 2010 present, J&H; wonder if the latter can do so belatedly for you?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The first name in your user name gave you an early 2010 present, J&H; wonder if the latter can do so belatedly for you?
    We shall see tonight. Hopefully the heels can keep it close.

Thanks JimJamBonds.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I highly doubt you'll get that second birthday present of a Heels win but one shouldn't be greedy!

Happy Birthday Big Cat.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Happy Birthday, Steve!

I already gave you your presents:

Nate Kaeding's fieldgoal attempts,

Vincent Jackson's penalty flag punt,

Phillip Rivers throwing passes to your team...

I mean these presents are all San Diego Comedy-Con Exclusives!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Happy Birthday!

Sorry your team, UNC, has fallen off this year. Watching Duke work them over right now.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Happy Birthday dude! Okay, so I'm a few days late, I've been busy!!!!!!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Thanks again to everyone. I had a great birthday, even though my heels decided not to show up Saturday night (it's ok though, they are still reigning national champs).

Tycho, that is a funny post you made. Although you fail to take into consideration that it might not just be bad mistakes made by the Chargers..it could also be the Jets playing defense.