Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The name is changed but the person is still the same.

Happy Birthday big guy!

I hope you get all of the Duke collectibles in the world!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

@ Slick

Happy Birthday JAH! Hope you have a good one buddy!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Happy Birthday J&H!!!

since slicker mentioned it, i'll send you a JJ Redick Jersey card in the mail

Happy Birthday Big guy
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Happy birthday, Steve! I hope Herm Edwards pops out of your cake with tassels on his nipples!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Ahhh yes- still waitin on the combo B-day celebration, Steve, but there's ALWAYS a next year eh?? Hope you have a fine day Bro- and none of your teams are playing today, which means perfect scores all round right??
    Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Thanks for the greetings everyone, I greatly appreciate it.

Solo1138, that Herm Edwards comment simply scares the heck outta me.

Mabs, you're right my teams don't play today but Carolina got me a win on Sunday so I am happy.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Happy Birthday!
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Happy Birthday, J&H. Looks like the Bears gave you a nice present yesterday.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Happy birthday buddy!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"