Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My net access was limited this weekend, so happy belated b-day, J&H! Hope you got new superman gear.

and you'll like to know that two my friends had a baby and named it Kal-El Kent. They call him Kal for short (thank christ). They said if they have more kids, they're gonna name them: Alexander, Kara, and Remy Leabeau ().
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I was busy playing the drunken host all weekend and did not get a chance to post til just now- Hope you had a fine day my friend, and it's good to have you onboard for another spin eh?? Many, many more in store I should hope!
    Iso&Baws&Topes
    Oyes birth-daa time
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Even though you are a Carolina Hurricanes fan, and I a Buffalo Sabres fan, I do know we share a commonality and that is we both are great teachers. So happy belated Birthday!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thanks again everyone. I appreciate all the birthday wishes.

JMG-I am glad to hear that your friends at least call their baby Kal. By calling him Kal-El, that might be a bit much.

LBC, thanks for the kind words. As far as for being a Carolina Hurricanes fan recently, that isn't much to write home about.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Happy birthday greetings, J&H!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Happy birthday Steve!

Until all are one!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thanks again guys!!

I am now 35, so I guess I can announce that I am running for president.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

NC is in the ACC semifinals; birthday gifts keep a' comin' for you!
    "That's what Sheev said."