View Poll Results: What time of day do you shop for Star Wars collectibles?

Voters
275. You may not vote on this poll
  • Early morning (6am to 9am)

81 29.45%
  • Late morning (9am to 1pm)

59 21.45%
  • Afternoon (1pm to 4pm)

36 13.09%
  • Early Evening (4pm to 7pm)

39 14.18%
  • Evening (7pm to 11pm)

25 9.09%
  • Late night (11pm to 6am)

35 12.73%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Well, I usually check WM at night when they pack out as my schedule dictates,but will hit Target early morning about 8:30 if I am looking for something.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

i have my best success during mornings. however, i have extreme difficulty waking up in time to make it to stores before opening and so i voted for late mornings.

i have had a bit of success with early evening hunts - in fact, i found my one and only shocktrooper during an early evening (around 7 pm or so) hunt.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

I put down early morning 6am to 9 am. I hate going after work in the evenings since there is usually nothing to be found. I have put stuff up for my fellow collectors, but since my store no longer has risers, it's first come, first serve.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

'Late morning' here... I usually have to work at 12 pm so I will swing by Target and WM on my way, usually between 10:30 and 11:30 respectively.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I ussually hit the store on my way home from work 4-6. But if I'm going hardcore to find something I will go during my lunch as well.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Seeing as how I work from 8:30am to 5pm and have to wait on my fianceť to pick me up at 6-6:30pm, I'm forced to pick 7pm-11pm. I'd much rather go in the mornings but don't have the time to do so, and I can't justify doing that to my fianceť.

It sucks that I'm so limited in time, because that forces me to have to go to many more stores than I really want to. Since stores are generally picked over by the time I get to them and the workers aren't going to restock the shelves that time of night I have to go to a lot of stores. Just in the hopes of finding those elusive figures I so want. Of course being an army builder makes it even tougher to find the quantities of figures I want too.
    Move along, move along

There really should be a "Whenever my life allows me to" option in the poll. I try to go in the morning but sometimes I have to go in the afternoon or evening. My life isn't dictated by Star Wars toys.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I chose the 6-9 am. Because my job is from 2am-11am and allows me to be out in my car from 6-11, I can hit WM early and head over to Target when they open on Thursday thru Sunday. I still can't hit ***t!!! I was off yesterday and today, but when I went to Target to get Harry Potter DVD for my kids, we went back and saw that the one day I did not go they put put 1 case of Geonosis. I need the CLONES AND STORES GETTING 1 CASE AT A TIME IS NOT GOING TO HELP THE COLLECTOR GET ANYTHING ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FIGURES PEOPLE WANT ARE 1 A CASE. Done venting now, I shall stop screaming to the wind as Hasbro and the stores seem to not want my money.
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

early morning works, i have 2walmarts and a target on the way to work, so in morning when i feel lucky i head out early to check... i sometimes show up late for work, but thats because i might have a great score.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Late morning, most often around the lunch hour.

Fridays typically yield good finds since stores are freshly stocked in prep for the voracious descent of weekend shoppers. I usually avoid going on Mondays or Tuesdays since stores are still recovering from the weekend and the pegs/shelves often need to be replenished.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)