Hybrid View

Who knew Yanni was so violent?

I just can't help but laugh my arse of at this.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wow, thats a shocker.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If he really wanted to hurt her, he could've put on one of his albums. Yeesh. And that mugshot is just BEGGING to be an avatar.

and did anybody else see that episode "Pod People" on MST3K? Cos, every time I hear Yanni, i think of Joel and the Bots and their Wall of keyboards. might just be me though.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Very informative article for 2 reasons:

1) I now know where he got that goofy name. Not a stage name at all, just his middle name.

2) The piece quotes him in reference to his fans. Until now, I was not aware that he had any.

You guys didnt know Yanni was gangsta? You thought his funny name and bad music was all just a game? That mans the real deal. Word on the street is that he shot Tupac and Biggie. If thats the case his booty call got lucky cause Yanni dont play with nobody. Dont ever doubt his juice. Ever. Or you might be the next sucka to suffer his wrath.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay