AT-AT Driver with Snowtrooper back.

I have a carded Saga 2 AT-AT driver with a Snowtrooper back on the card. I have not heard of anyone finding this mistake. Does anyone know about it and know how much it is worth?

It's most likely a factory error and, I'm sure everyone will back me up, the price is only what it's worth to someone else. There is no set price for errors but if someone wants it enough (I'm sure you'll get several offers) then they'll pay for it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I second Slickers post.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Why is it that the newbies always ask what something is worth on their 1st post? Yeah but like Slick said it's what someone will pay for it. E-bays the best place for this sort of thing. I happen to like errors like this this, but I certainly am not going to pay out the Ying Yang for it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    I happen to like errors like this this, but I certainly am not going to pay out the Ying Yang for it.

As do I and I agree with you. If I stumble across them in a store, I will get em. IF not, meh. BTW can you post a pic of it jamesbondo07?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

kind of a hard error to take a pic. Unless it's the inside background and not the back of the card.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

people wiil try anything

here check this out if it is in the wrong place please move ok?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-SOTE-D...QQcmdZViewItem
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Heck, I can get you an ENTIRE set of SOTE figures with no holograms

*scampers off to warm up the hairdryer*
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    As do I and I agree with you. If I stumble across them in a store, I will get em. IF not, meh. BTW can you post a pic of it jamesbondo07?
    What he said.