Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Las Vegas Area Findings

Went to the Wal-Mart on Craig/Clayton during lunch. They had a lot of new figures out. Saw a half dozen or so of #51 Captain Antilles, #52 Zett Jukassa, #53 Utapaun Warrior, a few #47 Meena Tills, a bunch of #38 AT-TE Tank Gunners, 3 Blue Royal Guards, and some earlier figs I haven't seen in a while (a single Darth Vader, Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, 1st R2, 1st Obi-Wan).

Hit Centennial WM yesterday morning. Saw 500th Vader, and a bunch of Clones (Commander, Bacarra, AT-TE Gunner, #6, #41). None of the repainted clones though. Also at Craig/Clayton WM today, saw Obi-Wan w/Pilot Gear, some more Vaders and Clones, and the Anakin/Darth Evolution set.

Interesting. I was at Craig/Clayton WM today early this morning and didn't see the Evolution set. Were you refering to the 500 Vader or the regular carded Vader? They had the Deluxe Vulture Droid and the Jedi/speeder bike. I wonder why they have their Star Wars toys on 2 different aisles. The 500 Vader is the only figure I plan on picking up until the new wave of Saga figures come out.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    Interesting. I was at Craig/Clayton WM today early this morning and didn't see the Evolution set. Were you refering to the 500 Vader or the regular carded Vader?
    No...it was the Evolution set. There were three of them. They were in the larger SW section of the two, down near the bottom shelf beneath the Force Battlers.

Thanks. I managed to grab the last 500 Vader from the Centenial WM. So, I should be good until the Saga 2 line comes out.

The Greatland Target near the Centinial WM had the Wookie Flyer.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Back after a year - sorry, got kidnapped by the GI Joe guys.

Has anyone in Vegas seen a Gunship since the first week the ROTS toys came out?

I keep seeing ARC Fighters, which are in about the same size box and get my hopes up until I get closer. But I get the feeling I'm not gonna see any more Gunships.

Any sightings?

Most trips to Target and Wal-Mart have been fruitless recently, unless you're army building Nemoidian Warriors. The Wal-Mart on Boulder Highway was nicely stocked last week with an odd assortment of the Baccara wave and some earlier figs - like Vader and Grievous and multiple #41 Clone Troopers.

Also not sure if they're still there, but the Kohl's at Valle Verde and 215 had the bonus packs last I looked (AT-RT with bonus figure (besides driver) and one other)

Tons of Obi-Wan Pilots and Mustafar Sentries at Wal-Mart on Trop/Pecos, got the last AT-RT Driver for myself.

Anyone seen the clone repaints recently?
    Last edited by numerouno13; 08-08-2005 at 11:14 AM.

Haven't seen any clone repaints anywhere yet. I was at Centennial WM this past weekend and saw more Commander Baccara, Crispy Ani, Utapaun Guards, and Antilles, but no #6 repaints yet. I really want a Shocktrooper or two for my son. That's his favorite clone.

Ronhudy, the variants are inb the case with 54-56. When you see those, then the variants will have been there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Ronhudy, the variants are inb the case with 54-56. When you see those, then the variants will have been there.
    Thanks kid...I've seen a few Obi-Wan #55 around, but no #54 or #56, so maybe I just missed 'em.

Also, at Craig/Clayton WM this morning, I picked up a Jedi vs. Sith Battle Pack - there were about 4 or 5. They moved the majority of the SW stuff a few aisles over towards the electronics section, but I see stuff scattered in a few different spots. Also saw 1 Clone 3-pack w/2 white, 1 blue lying down Clone. Didn't pick it up, so it may still be there...