Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Nice finds, orionlukteel. My wife found some of wave 4 at the WM on Craig & Scott Robinson yesterday. She got me the 2 cantina aliens and Jabba's drummer. They had the Jedi Luke, but I told her not to get it. I still need CZ-4 from that wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Rogue 2, if you happen across the McSnowtrooper, can you grab me 2 of them? I have all the others I asked about
    No problemo, if I ever see it, I'll grab it. To date, the only concept figures I've seen are McChewie and Boba Fett once each.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel View Post
    Found smatterings of waves 4, 5, and 6, as well as Legends wave 3 at Spring Mountain WM at lunch. There was another collector there already, kindly NOT clearing out the pegs, there was a full endcap of figures in addition to the ones on the pegs. Asked him what he was looking for, he told me a stormtrooper, didn't think to ask if he needed a McStormie, since I have an extra at home to trade. but he wished me luck anyway.

Also saw a store of figures on the top shelf, including an animated Fett, Lando, and 4LOM. More Jedi Luke, Umpass-Stay, Onith, and Helrot figures on the pegs too.

Picked up a Yoda/Kybuck (plenty there), CZ-4 (4-5 left), red Pit Droids (plenty of Pit Droid packages left, a couple reds), and the Legends Imperial officer.

Still haven't seen a McQ Vader, Starkiller, a Dark Trooper, or the rest of Wave 5, all of which I really want. Looks like there's hope, tho!

Happy hunting!
    hey thats my walmart. thats my territory. nah just kidding. good job on finding wave 4,5,6,. im telling that walmart has a lot of good stuff all the time. i know its across town but its good. anyways went to vegas this weekend buddy of mines got married. won $90 playing poker at luxor. anyways who cares. happy hunts

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    hey thats my walmart. thats my territory. nah just kidding. good job on finding wave 4,5,6,. im telling that walmart has a lot of good stuff all the time. i know its across town but its good. anyways went to vegas this weekend buddy of mines got married. won $90 playing poker at luxor. anyways who cares. happy hunts
    LOL sorry, won't happen again - until lunch today. Not to worry, there were multiples of the figures I picked up.

I wasn't impressed with Lando or 4-LOM, didn't need another animated Fett, so those should still be sitting there.

I work in the NW, the only Bank of the West near me is on Rainbow near DI, so that Walmart is a logical stop. The only ones I really go to anymore are Sunset, Boulder/Lake Mead, and Rainbow/Cheyenne. From rebelscum, it appears that Boulder/Nellis is the current goldmine.

From here I just want what I mentioned last post and ONE stinkin' lousy UGH - is that too much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel View Post
    From here I just want what I mentioned last post and ONE stinkin' lousy UGH - is that too much to ask?
    Lovely, quoting my own post. But apparently it WASN'T too much to ask, stopped off at TRU at Decatur/Meadow on my way home from a sucky Saturday at work, to find THREE UGH's hanging on the pegs, one Galactic Marine and two Airborne Troopers, with a dwindling bunch of pegwarmers around. Must have been a restocked stash?

I considered picking up all three, but I didn't really want duplicate Airborne Troopers. So there was one UGH Airborne left at that TRU tonight. Would have stashed it for someone but it appears the LV contingent is you and me, Rogue II.

I read elsewhere (LA thread, maybe?) that Kohl's is a good spot, went to the Kohl's at Valle Verde and 215 and found some good stuff under the pretense of buying school clothes for my son.

From Wave 6 - all but McSnowie were there, picked up Torture Rack Han, left 2 Pharl McQuarries (thanks to JT, there's one on the way), 2 Landos and 1 4-LOM.

From Saga Legends - picked up TC-14 (none left), Biker Scout (2 left), and Clone Commander (none left). Left Clone Officers (2x yellow, 1x green), 1x Imperial Officer. No Darktroopers anywhere to be found.

No UGHs either.

Never really thought about Kohl's!

Pluggin' along lilke no one else is reading LOL

To avoid the lurker syndrome, if locals want to know which WalMart, PM me.

MONSTER pickup, tho not quite as good as I wanted tonight.

2 McSnowies, 2 Darktroopers, AniFett, and 3 UGHs - Han, Luke, and a smashed McStormtrooper.

Left 2 McVaders (1 smashed), a couple Darktroopers, and a couple duplicate UGHs. Tons of Biker Scouts, Clone Commanders, and more. Another McStormtrooper there too.

But STILL no sign of Wave 5. All of Wave 6, all of Wave 4, but NO Wave 5. Man, this is getting on my nerves. Had to go to eBay to get Starkiller.

Will trade a McSnowie or a Darktrooper for Pre-Cyborg Grievous, Darth Malak, or Darth Revan.

I'm cutting back my SW collecting, so I'm being picky on which figures I buy. So, I'm skipping the Smuggler Lando/Torture Han wave and waiting for Herme Odle to show up. The few Targets/WMs' I've been to have a bunch of Legends, Figures from the first few waves of TAC, and leftover figures from last year. The new Jedi Luke seems like a sure-fire pegwarmer, too.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Found Hunt for Grievous BP at Sunset Wal-Mart this morning, only one I've ever seen.

Found McVader and UGH McStormtrooper at Boulder Hwy K-Mart (holy crap, K-Mart had something in stock!).

No signs of the Target battle packs or Wave 7. Only need McSolo and McRebel to complete my McCollection.

I have a smashed McVader from Walmart.com and a smashed UGH McStormtrooper if anyone needs one of those to open. Also have an extra Starkiller to trade. Any of those for the above-mentioned McFigures I need!

If anyone is looking for Wave 3 25th Anniversary Joes, check Target - I've seen full sets at both Targets I've been to in the past three days.

Mna, I don't know how the LA guys are finding all the UGHs and McFigures, I keep getting to the store to find leftovers.

Spotted Wave 7 remnants at Boulder Hwy Wal-Mart, only Tycho and R2 Cargo Net were available.

Disappointed to see a UGH R2 with the coin missing at Target for the second week in a row. Another pegwarmer now to clog the pegs.

ROTOS = Return of the Old Stuff.

Wednesday:
    Wal-Mart : ROTS Holo Plo Kloon and Zett Jukasa on the pegs. Almost picked both up, missing those in my ROTS collection, but the bubbles were scratched to heck and I currently have the rest of the ROTS collection hanging.

Last night:
    Kohl's @ Valle Verde - Darth Malak and Darth Revan x2 with the rest of the wave minus the McFigure. Picked up a set since the pair I got from HTS was thrashed.

Haven't found stuff this late after they came out since Rite-Aid closed.