Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Las Vegas Area Findings

5/14/05

Stopped at Centennial WM this morn'...LOTS of 33-40, especially Clone Commanders, AT-TE Gunner, and Red Saber Palpatine - also saw a few Wookie Warriors, a couple of Neimodians and Destroyer Droids...and snagged the only Super Art. Clone I saw...

Happy Hunting!

Re: Las Vegas Area Findings

I bought the only 4 ROTS figures I intendend on purchasing: Emperor's Guard, C-3PO, Emperor, and preview R4 unit. I really haven't been following what is out or what is up-coming. The BX on Nellis just got a bunch of stuff in. I thought I saw AT-TE Gunner and some others like the medical droid in the Wal-Mart on Craig and MLK.

If you are looking for something in particular, let me know and I'll keep an eye out for them.

I found Tarkin, the Mon Calmari, and Ask Ask at the Walmart on Craig and Las Vegas Blvd (right in front of the base) today. They also had a deluxe Yoda on some sort of giant flying insect.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    I found Tarkin, the Mon Calmari, and Ask Ask at the Walmart on Craig and Las Vegas Blvd (right in front of the base) today. They also had a deluxe Yoda on some sort of giant flying insect.
    Cool! I found the same ones at the WM on Craig/Clayton yesterday too! I've seen the Yoda on Can-Cell a few times, but the Yoda is stuck in a sitting position. My son thought he might want it for a battle scene, but he passed, since they didn't even show him in the movie riding the thing...

I also saw TONS of Wookie Warriors, Neimodians, Clones of all types, and a half dozen or so Blue Royal Guards (no Red though darn it!)

Found Commander Baccara, "Crispy" Ani, and R2-D2 at Centennial WM this past weekend. Only saw a couple Baccara's, and about half-dozen of Ani and R2.

Last night I saw 3 Mustafar playsets at the Target on Craig. They also had some of those larger Micro Machine ship/playsets. There were 2 different ships, but I didn't really look at them. No sign of the new cups or any other new figures.

Nothing new at Walmart on Craig/Clayton.

Walmart on Las Vegas Blvd & Nellis had 1 Vader case with Clone & Anakin. No other new figures/ships.

They have the biker scout looking clone/ship and possible General Grevious's wheel thingy at the BX on Nellis.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Las Vegas Area Finds

theres never anything new to find in las vegas. infact, im officially DONE collecting star wars. my entire collection is up for sale!!!!

Got anything good? I could use another POTJ Biker scout.

Who couldnt use another biker scout?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Walmart on Craig & Clayton had most of the Mos Eisley wave (except for the Sandtrooper and Luke). Lots of VSTC.

Anyone else still out there?