Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Las Vegas Area Findings

I was at that WM this morining as well. I saw the Jedi/Sith Pack and there were 4 left. There was one 12" Ultimate Vader in a different aisle as well.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

WM on Craig & Clayton has about 10 Titanium 5 pack of vehicles and 1 "Build your own lightsaber" kit.

KB Toys in the Meadows Mall still has Emperor vs. Yoda Unleashed.

Super Wal-Mart on Charleston/Decatur had tons of 500th Vaders, 51+ (except AT-RT Driver) plus a lone Bacara and a couple of the make your own lightsaber kits. Early Bird kits still $30, waiting for these to go down (heard as low as $2-5 around the country) so I can get some of those mail-in kits.

I haven't seen any Early Bird kits in quite some time. I paid $20 for it, but that was over a month ago.

On Sat, the TRU in Henderson had 5 Skirmish at Carktoon packs. Seemed strange, but they were there.

This morning, Walmart at Craig & Clayton had the Anakin Evolution (2) and some new unleashed (Sith witch? and Emperor Vs. Yoda).

If anyone sees an OTC Falcon, let me know. I'm thinking about picking one up. I know TRU at Meadows had it last time I was there a week or so ago.

Was at Centennial WM this past weekend. They had several cases out with the #54-56 wave, 500th Vaders, a couple Anakain/Vader Evolutions, a couple Build Your Own Sabers, and the General Grievous Plug 'n Play game. Still haven't seen any clone variants darn it!

Craig/Clayton WM had the Assaj Ventress/Darth Vader/Yoda&Palpatine Unleashed.

I remember seeing the OTC Millenium Falcon's back in May at the K-Mart on Pecos/Sahara. Havent been back since but this was the last time I saw them

Thanks.

The Sharper Image in the Henderson Mall has Vader's mask/helmet and a full size Yoda. They were kind of expensive to say the least.

Yesterday, TRU near Meadows Mall had a giant pez dispensing Yoda and some of the newer figures like BBQ Anakin, and BARC speeder. No Falcon

Today, Walmart on Craig & Nellis had up to #55 (BBQ Anakin, Obi-wan Pilot, some sort of warrior), except for the Tarkin wave. They still have the 500 Vader, Early Bird sets (Still $30) and Titanium (5 packs and single Naboo Starfighters, A-Wings, and Snow Speeders).

Hopefully, I can check Target at Craig & Clayton tonite.

Just picked up Green Clone Commander and Sith Eyes Anakin at Wal-Mart on Trop/Pecos (couple left of each). Also had several #48-50, a couple of AT-TE Gunners, Obi-Wan Pilot, and a Red Guard #23! Also had a couple of the Titanium 5-Packs.