Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Re: Las Vegas Area Findings

Just picked up Rebel vs. Empire pack, Blue Clone 3-Pack, and an Anakin Evolution at Target on Maryland/Flamingo. Also had a shocktrooper, green commander, 2 clone evolutions, couple each of #54-56, some of the new cases, and still no TIEs!!

Target on Craig/Clayton had 2 TIEs yesterday

Today, TRU at Meadows Mall had figures 50-56, an OTC Pablo Jill, and the NEW MILLENIUM FALCON.

Walmart Craig & Clayton: Some older ROTS figs showed up--Droidkea, Battle Droid

Greatland Target at 95 & 215: 1 TIE Fighter, 3 Clone Evolution sets, some deluxe figs: Crab droid, Grevious, Clone w/ Jetpack

K-Mart Craig & Rancho: Emperor's 5 pack and Anakin w/clones (2 sets of each)

Has anyone seen the WOTC mini figs anywhere? I stopped in at a comic book store and bought the starter set, a B'marr Monk, and a Gran for $20. The starter set had Luke, Vader, 2 Stormtroopers, Royal Guard, Wookie Warrior, Ewok, Bespin Guard, Elite Rebel Trooper, and a Quarren.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Just picked up a Gree, Bly, Wookie Commando, and Nemoidian Commander at Wal-Mart on Trop/Pecos, tons of Gree and Bly's left, but no Wookie's and only one Nemoidian

TRU at Meadows had a bunch of 12" figures. Shaak Ti, Barris, Emperor, General Grevious, OTC Luke, and some Saga Imperial Officers. No Hoth set, which is the only thing I'm looking for.

TRU on Maryland Parkway had the ARC-170 and a Gunship yesterday. Still no Hoth set.

The 60s are out in force now. The Gree/Bly wave was stocked at boulder Hwy Wal-Mart in the main aisle in a display 4 high,4 wide, eight deep.

Stopped at Henderson Target today to pick up a prescription, looked at toys, expecting the usual nothing.

Found a holographic babe- I mean Aalya Secura. LOL

AND a red Senate Guard! WOO HOO!! This might mean a re-issue? (Sorry, I'm not up on current reissue plans)

They also had almost all the figures from 57-68, except holo Plo Kloon, and there was only 1 Aayla.

And apparently Republic Gunships are still shipping, 1 per shipment, according to an email from Hasbro and a manager at Kaybee. Still if anyone sees them, please drop me a line or post here. Haven't had any luck finding one since the stupidity at Midnight Madness.

I haven't been searching the stores much lately since there isn't anything out that I want. My wife found the newest R2 unit (or is it R4...anyway...) at Kmart on Craig & Rancho a couple weeks ago. I think it has the wrong # on the card, so I might pick up another one to open. The only other thing that is out that I wanted was the TRU Hoth Battlepack, but I won that on e-bay.

Finally got my Gunship after 6 months of searching!
    Picked it up from the top shelf at the Henderson TRU.
    Apparently according to Hasbro email and a KayBee manager, they're still shipping, just 1 per case vs however many ARC fighters they're shipping. And apparently they sell out as soon as they come in.

Now that I have one in my grubby hands, I can see why they sell out so fast. It ROCKS!

Still need another for my son - he saw it and immediately wanted one. So if anyone sees one, as always, please give me a heads up!
    Thanks!

Additionally - I only very briefly saw the DVD Clone 3-pack at the Boulder Hwy Wal-Mart - there were a handful, and when I went back, they were gone. The other 3-packs were plentiful.

And at the Henderson TRU, they had the holographic Emperor hanging on the pegs - guess the freebie's over! Got mine last week when the special was on, but if anyone is still looking for that particular figure, they were hanging there yesterday.

separation of the twins !!!!!

just picked up a set of separation of the twins at walmart on trop & 215. PLENTY to go around!!