Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    I went by the Walmart on Craig & Clayton this morining around 8:30, and it appeared as if they just put out a case or so of the Burnt Anakin wave. My wife went back around 2 or 3 pm, and she found the first 2006 Saga wave. She bought me Han, Leia, and Bib Fortuna (passed on Barada, Boba Fett, and Chewbacca).
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Walmart on Craig & Clayton had a ton of the Hoth wave this morining, and they are still $5.88.

Las Vegas Area Finds

theres never anything new to find in las vegas. infact, im officially DONE collecting star wars. my entire collection is up for sale!!!!

Got anything good? I could use another POTJ Biker scout.

Who couldnt use another biker scout?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Walmart on Craig & Clayton had most of the Mos Eisley wave (except for the Sandtrooper and Luke). Lots of VSTC.

Anyone else still out there?

Hopefully this message will go through.

Yup - some of us are still here.

For anyone who still needs one, there are a handful of Demise of Grievous at the Target at Rainbow and Spring Mountain.

Still haven't personally seen a Scorch since they were released.

I haven't seen Scorch either. Luckily, I don't collect the prequel figures. So, I'm just waiting for the Target Rogue II with Snowspeeder, the Endor Wave, and for the remaining VSTC figures to go on clearance. Hopefully some of the guys from RS will come over here to build up our ranks.

Walmart on Craig & Clayton got the Endor Wave. I bought Chief Chirpa, Moff Jerjerrod, C-3PO, and the Death Star Gunner. I didn't see Palpatine. There were plenty of everyone when I grabbed my figs, but a couple guys came in after me. I didn't see how many were left after they took their haul.

All the Chirpas on display had Amidala holos, all the 3POs had rebel troops, all the gunners had Vader, and Jerjerrods had Dooku.

Walmart on Craig & Clayton has the re-release of ROTS C-3PO and Dooku. Plenty of Bossk and Sandtrooper Titaniums. They have a whole endcap dedicated to the Han & Chewbacca MF transformers and several more stashed under the other figures.

Target on Craig and Clayton had the Sandtrooper and R5-D4. Also had a small Titanium Blue A-Wing.