Hybrid View

Sdcc 2006 Thought On Sideshow Exclusive

i was thinking, they havent annouced the exclusive yet right? i wonder if it is gonna be padme in her illum outfit 12 inch? because they havent mentioned it any more since the poll. i could be wrong but i t would be a cool idea
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Quote Originally Posted by rich_of_the_dead
    i was thinking, they havent annouced the exclusive yet right? i wonder if it is gonna be padme in her illum outfit 12 inch? because they havent mentioned it any more since the poll. i could be wrong but i t would be a cool idea
    Man, that would be cool. But frankly, I would love a 3 3/4" version even more.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I doubt they would do a brand new character for an exclusive. I would guesse eiter a Sith Eyes Anakin 12" or maybe a 12" Luke with biker scout gear or someth'n like that.
    P.S. I am still wicked mad that GG is making the Mara Jade bust an Exclusive. I don't mind retools/repaints for conventions but a entirely new piece of a character they havn't done yet...well that's just not fair
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

Is Mara a SDCC exclusive? Forgive my stupidity.
    Tommy, close your eyes.