Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

For those who missed Wal-Mart Wave 3 last year...DO NOT DESPAIR!

Entertainment Earth is going to sell some cases of them!

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=HS34558WA

SO! The Naboo Fighter, ARC-170, TIE Bomber, Red Swampspeeder (and the peg-warming) Landspeeder can still be yours for a slightly inflated price

Enjoy!

ha! wave 3 still shows up at some of my local WM's. waves 1 and 2 i'm not sure if they ever got any in.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Hopefully they will break em down and sell em loose too. I missed 1 or 2 of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just saw these at Wal Mart this morning.

This is the one wave that I missed. I bought the first 2 waves then for some reason I just gave up on this wave and now I've got every wave since.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Well, here's you chance to get more.

Or to get some hook ups for the ones you missed

You buying them Warstar?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Hopefully they will break em down and sell em loose too. I missed 1 or 2 of them.
    KH,

If you need anything other than the Naboo fighter, I can help you out. All of the rest were hanging on the pegs at my local Meijer store last week.

Brent

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    You buying them Warstar?
    Nah- got all the Wave 3's I needed back in the day, and there are STILL Landspeeders hanging on the pegs here.

Just thought I would post this about EE in case someone did want to get them.

*Can't wait for the 5-packs *

I wonder if they'll be in the old or new packaging? I think I'd rather have them be the old packaging just so I don't have to buy them all again.

Later,
    S43