Thread: New Slave One?

Question New Slave One?

I heard that it's going to have three seats.....so, how big is it going to be? If it seats three people, it has to be bigger than the current one.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

If you do a side by side comparison of the POTF2 Slave 1 and Ep2 Slave 1, you can see that they are two completely different molds. However, I haven't seen any pictures of the new Slave 1 with a figure next to it for scale; thus figuring out it's size is nearly impossible at this point. If it really can hold three figures then it should be slightly bigger than the old version.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Either way I am looking forward to it. Boba Fett is my fav, and so is the Slave I. I actually like what we have seen of the new Slave I because it looks newer and has brighter colors.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed