Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Look what I get!!! COOL

Look what I get!!! COOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2099.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	13594   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2103.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	13595   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2105.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	13596   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2107.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	13597  

holy cow

sweet dude where did you get those?
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Those look like customs ot me. Probably off of Ebay. And why does it say heroes and villians on the back of the clone?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Rebelscum is saying that the black stormtrooper will be the San Diego Comic Con exclusive and the Clone Trooper is from the upcoming greatest hits wave. I have never been less interested in a stormtrooper in my life. I think the only figure I have less desire to get is that holiday vader travesty they tried to pawn off on us last year.

The clone trooper is sweet though. I love the background.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Rebelscum is saying that the black stormtrooper will be the San Diego Comic Con exclusive and the Clone Trooper is from the upcoming greatest hits wave. I have never been less interested in a stormtrooper in my life. I think the only figure I have less desire to get is that holiday vader travesty they tried to pawn off on us last year.

The clone trooper is sweet though. I love the background.
    I agree 100%. Hell, just spray paint a Stormie Black and you've got it...

The drawn background doesn't do a thing for me either. I'll have bud who will get this, so I'll maybe scan the card to have it that way. But I'm not buying that fig.

However I'll get the #41 clone reissue. One definitely for the card and maybe some more for customs.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by wangyonghai
    Look what I get!!! COOL
    Definitely cool! Will you have those on your eBay?
    Stupidity should be painful.

I'm up for a few Blackhole Stormies - they look pretty cool.

Still undecided on the Greatest Hits Clone - background looks great, but it's still the same old figure that I have 10 of.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I have a bad feeling we will wont most of these figures because of the backgrounds. You know how it is Snags!
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 03-13-2006 at 07:48 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Look how I yawn. *YAWN*

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I guess seeing the back of the ROTS Greatest Hits package is useful. Thanks for that.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008