Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Talking "What happens in Indy, stays in Indy..." - The SSG Posse!

First of all... here's the biggest scoop of the whole event. Tycho and I get along just fine! For all those who thought otherwise, you've been proven wrong!

Secondly... I have to say that meeting up with those infamous few who were able to take time from their busy schedules of standing in line to hang out was just amazing.

It was a pleasure meeting all of you.

Should we ever forget our server Andrew at Houlihan's or "adult human Milhouse"? Seriously, Andrew really took care of us on our first night together. Maybe I'll get around to posting a picture of "Mihouse" sometime.

One BIG thanks to Amy, Jorge, Barry and the rest of the crew at Master Replicas. You are a good group of people and I hope we meet again.

[font=Times New Roman]"These are the days of the end and also of friendships beginning and deepening..."[/font]

Thank you to you all!

I already miss you guys...

The SSG Posse

p.s. - "Dar, maybe you shouldn't stand like that..."
    Last edited by JEDIpartner; 04-25-2005 at 08:32 PM.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: "What happens in Indy, stays in Indy..." - The SSG Posse!

Thanks for posting that group pic JediPartner!

I must say, it was a pleasure to meet you, and everyone else. I wish I had been able to make dinner with you guys, but my wife was in a miserable mood this weekend because of the lines and the weather. But, definately glad to meet everyone!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

It was great meeting you, friend! I'm glad the picture of our motley little band came out!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Hey guys, that is a great picture there!! I really wish I could have made it out, but Steve and co. did a great job covering the event here.
    Glad you all had a good time together.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

So who's who, L to R?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

From that thread title, I was expecting some gossip about who scored over the weekend

Handsome bunch. I figured there'd be more s for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000
    So who's who, L to R?
    From L to R Bottom row-- Sirsteve(Steve-blueshirt), Dar' Argol(shawn), Scuffziller(Mike), JediPartner(Dale-jedirobes), Dr.Evazan(Ari)
    L to R Back Row -- (sorry buddy forgot first on left), Tycho(Josh), CoolJoe(Pat?), Me=The 'Xir(Brent), Lowly Bantha Cleaner(Scott), and the one the only...L.I.M.P!!! aka QLD(akaRoss)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    From that thread title, I was expecting some gossip about who scored over the weekend

Handsome bunch. I figured there'd be more s for some reason
    Well you already know about JP/Tycho! but just ask Tycho about BRAANNNNDYEEEE! And for a older Hot milf from Jordan, Sarii wasn't too bad either!

And as far as the what are you talking about 6 out of the 11 guys in the photo are sporting them!

It was a great time all around though, I loved meeting all you guys, and we gotta get even more out for/if/when CIV happens!!!
    Last edited by The 'Xir; 04-25-2005 at 11:37 PM.
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

I have never seen a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Looks and sounds like it was a great time, damnit I wish I would have gone ! ! !

We all talked about ya! Ya shoulda been there! Next time!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Awesome pic, like it was said, it isnt a party with out me....wish I could have made it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten