Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Comic-Con Exclusive - Shadow Stormtrooper

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...sive_front.jpg

Well, it looks like Hasbro's love of weird-colored clones have transfered to stormtroopers. Meh, this looks okay. It's a little close to a TIE Fighter Pilot. It appears to be kitbashed from a few different figures, though. Are those Dengar's arms? And it looks as though those legs may be new (or at least it has a new holster).

It makes me wanna throw up in my mouth.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It's a bit goofy. There are more than enough unmade characters to use as exclusives - I don't know how much longer they're going to get away with making oddly colored troopers as exclusives.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Well, it looks like Hasbro's love of weird-colored clones have transfered to stormtroopers. Meh, this looks okay. It's a little close to a TIE Fighter Pilot. It appears to be kitbashed from a few different figures, though. Are those Dengar's arms? And it looks as though those legs may be new (or at least it has a new holster).
    i knew about it and already started a thread on it but i guess it doesnt matter.everytime i start a new thread it gets replaced with someone elses.... whatever..... later for this site
    Last edited by JediTricks; 03-13-2006 at 09:02 PM.
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

How does one grab this thing if they aren't going to the event? It says on the back that it was exclusively made for starwars.com. Will it be available on-line? When is the event at which this will be offered?

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    It's a bit goofy. There are more than enough unmade characters to use as exclusives - I don't know how much longer they're going to get away with making oddly colored troopers as exclusives.
    Actually, this guy appears to be the Blackhole Stormtrooper from the comics
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/org...ers/index.html
    I've been wanting to do a custom of this guy, but thank goodness Hasbro came to the rescue. BTW can you order him on the SWShop or is he only available at SDCC?
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

Thanks for the link Vadersvette. At least this guy actually appeared somewhere instead of just being made up like the purple camo trooper. It makes all the difference to me.

Quote Originally Posted by vadersvette
    BTW can you order him on the SWShop or is he only available at SDCC?
    I'd think he be both, like Holo Leia from last year. Initially it will be available from SDCC for people who attend, then after SDCC they would be offered in limited quantity through SWShop.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Until we all stop buying them.

Looks kind of cool. It will be a hot item at the Con. The line will be long and everyone will want at least 10!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Last year the Holo Leias were flying out of there (so it seemed), people were taking them by the bag load (shopping bag load, that is :lipsrseal ). I would imagine lots of people will go for this thing too, at what I'm sure will be at least $15 a pop.

I'm starting to get upset about the fact that I'm not going to SDCC this year.... I can't believe the hype is starting already and it's still 4 months off.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008