Thread: Mini-Mag Stands

Mini-Mag Stands

Does anybody else use these? I picked some up for the first time about two weeks ago. And I had to get some more yesterday. I think I like these a lot. They are a lot smaller than any other stands, and when my wife bumps my display, I don't have to spend an hour setting it back up! I am stoked. Now when I do my formation dioramas I will be able to relocate them without having to set them up over and over again.

It is also cool being able to have General Grievous cling to a wall or a ceiling!

PICTURES PLEASE...

I'd like to see that. (Your's not the promo pics from the place that makes them.) I want to see how a real collector sets them up.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal
    PICTURES PLEASE...

I'd like to see that. (Your's not the promo pics from the place that makes them.) I want to see how a real collector sets them up.
    I shall comply as soon as I possibly can. The Mini-Mag guys asked me for pics as well. They have a gallery that they invite people to send pics to be posted in. I will be sending them some as well. Or, if I can post them myself, I will do that.

I have a collector buddy who is going to get a large custom stand done through these guys to put in his garage for all of his loose stuff.

And I am told that they are working on a stand that displays figures and can be lighted by inserting one of the Master Replica FX 'sabers into a place made just for them.

I saw a set-up that they had where Yoda was stabbing a 501st clone through the chest. The clone was bent way backward and Yoda was standing on the clone's waist shoving his 'saber through the clone's chest. The magnetic effect of the stands worked perfectly to keep it from falling over. It was cool! And I will probably copy that scene as well!