Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Qui-gon Exclusive Figure Sold Out Hahahahaa

28 minutes to sell out....got one in 3 log in ordered logged out...god do i love personal paid time off from work !!!!
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Wow that was close, when I logged in I did not get the priority pre-order screen untill 1:20 ET. Luckily I got my 2, I bought one on the phone and My Moms got me one for trade.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

I didn't order this one figured I would get the regular version the poncho does not scream must have to me.

Jesus Christ!!! I was going to pass, but was "talking" on e-mail with a buddy of mine who convinced me to order it since I was already regretting deciding to pass. I just got my confirmation e-mail and my order went through at 10:26:37. Barely a minute before they sold out!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I passed on the Exclusive version. Not worth the hassle or stress.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

how in the world did you order by phone .everytime i call there number it's not in service. email me the number.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcrowlley
    I didn't order this one figured I would get the regular version the poncho does not scream must have to me.
    You could use the one off of an Episode 1 twelve inch. It's actually done very nice....... Got my Exclusive Qui-Gon in 5 minutes though. Can't stop now.

These exclusives are selling out faster everytime, even with bigger edition numbers. I hope SS is planning on a 3000-4000 size exclusive for the upcoming Darth Maul (seems to be the first Sith figure they're planning). The clones will come later, but they will be tough to get as well.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by maatu
    how in the world did you order by phone .everytime i call there number it's not in service. email me the number.
    When it says "not in service", that's the same as saying all circuits are busy. I actually got both of those reasons today over the phone. For Mace, I didn't have too much of a problem...got through after three tries. Today, it was more like fifteen attempts, and I ended up getting through on the Net while I was trying the phone.

Long story short, the number you were trying is the correct number. It's just that their phone service suffers from the same bottlenecking as their computer servers.

My advice...keep trying on-line and also try the phone number simultaneously.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnaggletooth1
    These exclusives are selling out faster everytime, even with bigger edition numbers. I hope SS is planning on a 3000-4000 size exclusive for the upcoming Darth Maul (seems to be the first Sith figure they're planning). The clones will come later, but they will be tough to get as well.
    They haven't said for sure that Maul is next did they? I wish SSC would just tell us their plan for at least 6 months like Hasbro used to. I guess they want us on their site 24 7.

On other note I will see if I can get this thread removed Rich. I think some else posted the same thing after you did.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)