Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation The basic chase have begun!

Well all you crazy SW geeks, the Basic Chase figures have shown up on E-bay, so it will be any day now that they show up in retail. So get ready to chase the chases. You can wait to find them yourself or you could buy them on the bay for the low low price of only 49.99 each, but wait there's more..........
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

What exactly are the chase figures going to be ?

I haven't followed it closely so I don't even know for sure. I will not be collecting these myself but if I see any of the hot ones I will be sure to pick them up for any SSGers who want them.

Therefore if there is a comprehensive thread somewhere, I'd like to get to link to that.

Good luck to anybody who is collecting these.

so you actually expect to see these at your local retail stores, turbo?

caesar, these chase figures are part of hasbro's galactic hunt promotion. they will be some of the wave 4 coruscant figures but on a foil cardback and a silver stand and silver holo figure. the figure itself is the same as the regular versions.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Not just from wave 4 but some from each wave.

There are 10 total (I think) from different waves this year and they're shipping 2 per case with wave 4. If I don't see them in the stores, which I'm not expecting to, then I'm going to let these go.

The guy that has them listed on ebay purchased them from overseas.I saw the Cody wave this morning and didn't see any chase figures in the cases.
    F the Fat Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Fwad
    The guy that has them listed on ebay purchased them from overseas.I saw the Cody wave this morning and didn't see any chase figures in the cases.
    Yeah I know, that's why I said they will hit retail soon.

The figures will be

1. Han
    2. Grievous
    3. Boba Fett
    4. Snowtrooper
    5. AT-AT driver
    6. Vader
    7. Annie
    8. Obi
    9. Scorch
    10. Clone
    (Like my posts)

The only chase figure I am interested in getting is the Darth Vader.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsfan1
    Not just from wave 4 but some from each wave.
    Actually, I think it is just wave 4, but there are 5 different cast assortments of wave 4 with them in it.

Good luck!
    Stupidity should be painful.

Quote Originally Posted by stad
    Actually, I think it is just wave 4, but there are 5 different cast assortments of wave 4 with them in it.

Good luck!
    Yeah the chase figures are just in wave 4 and it's revisions, but not in wave 4.5. However there are figures from wave 1, 2 and 3 in there and they account for most of the Chase figures.
    (Like my posts)