Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Coruscant Wave starting to hit....

just a heads-up...apparently the coruscant wave has hit in california....if so,DAMN! that's 4 waves already in 3 1/2 months....by the time the fall comes,they'll be nothing left to get!

Quote Originally Posted by mikey1974
    just a heads-up...apparently the coruscant wave has hit in california....if so,DAMN! that's 4 waves already in 3 1/2 months....by the time the fall comes,they'll be nothing left to get!
    From what I understand, Hasbro will start reissuing som of the figures from earlier wave after the new waves are out. Hopefully this will mean those HTF figs wll be revisited and thus become easy to find for all.
    Move along, move along

Cool, once I get a Cody, and the VOTC's, I won;t be giving Hasbro another dime this year !
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

NOOOO! Reissue the Geonosis wave more... Send at least 6 cases of it to every store... Send entire cases of Scorches and Utapau clones... STOP RELEASING WAVES TO DAMN FAST!
    *Hasn't opened a figure in 4 Months*

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal
    From what I understand, Hasbro will start reissuing som of the figures from earlier wave after the new waves are out. Hopefully this will mean those HTF figs wll be revisited and thus become easy to find for all.

I could do without seeing anymore of the 1st wave. Hasbro at least needs to cut back on Bib Fortuna and Han in Carbonite. There haven't exactly been any pegwarmers around here this year, but those stick around a lot longer than most.

I wonder when we can expect to see some pics of the yavin wave and the others for this fall?

Quote Originally Posted by rust
    NOOOO! Reissue the Geonosis wave more... Send at least 6 cases of it to every store... Send entire cases of Scorches and Utapau clones... STOP RELEASING WAVES TO DAMN FAST!
    The Utapau Clone is supposed to be repacked in the Coruscant wave so don't fret.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

No reports yet of any of the "Chase" (a.k.a. UGH) figures from that wave hitting, though...not even the scalpers on ebay have 'em. Strange.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I'll bet the Chase figs are in the other assortments of the Coruscant wave. This is the first wave with repeat figures from previous waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th
    I'll bet the Chase figs are in the other assortments of the Coruscant wave. This is the first wave with repeat figures from previous waves.
    I hope you're right, Blue. These things are gonna be hard enough to find as it is. Don't want to play the "They show up in random case!" game.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by rust
    scorch is also in some of the wave 4 revision cases so fret not
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion