Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    2D Blacktop was the premiere and it was immediately followed by Fry & Leela's Big Fling, where they go on a romantic getaway.
    Great; how am I gonna see a rerun of Futurama? They never have any of those on TV, nor available online.
    (but thanks for the info)
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Great; how am I gonna see a rerun of Futurama? They never have any of those on TV, nor available online.
    (but thanks for the info)
    Nope, never.

Never. No reruns.

Never.

It's on again at 2:59pm PDT tomorrow, check local listings for your provider.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Funniest Futurama I've ever seen, especially the first third. I cried while laughing; too many inside jokes to stop (one of their best parodies, IMVHO).

"Calculon 2.0" was okay, but seeing last week's rerun after it was still great!

The Futurama & Friends saturday morning thing was brilliant. That's staying on my DVR for a while, that was a howl.

I haven't caught up to the current episode yet, probably later today.

Comic-Con showed elements from the 4th and possibly final series finale for Futurama. Act 1 was a table read with the cast, and they had more cast than ever, it was great - Tress MacNeille's first Comic-Con! Then they showed act 2 as a completed piece, and um... wow! I don't want to spoil anything, but act 3 better be a big reversal of fortunes to justify what they did, because what they did was insanely big and not a note one would want to go out on.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So apparently Power Rangers, Dr. Who, Battlestar Galactica, Gigantor, Bill & Ted, The Iron Giant, Robocop, The Jetsons, Robot Wars and Star Wars exist in the same universe as Futurama.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1048532_10151509856091268_1123419898_o.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	27748Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PDVD_003_zps85331764.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	27749
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Don't forget Lassie's exploits with the [gravity] well, too. I wondered if they'd laugh at Bender's "granny assie" larger size replacement rear.

Loved all the references in that episode, nice screencaps. I wondered if you'd lock onto Alpha 5 being in there.

The actual episode was only ok.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Loved all the references in that episode, nice screencaps. I wondered if you'd lock onto Alpha 5 being in there.
    Kind of hard to miss when it was plastered on nearly every Power Ranger message board and Saban's official Power Ranger facebook page. Supposedly Robby the Robot is somewhere in there as well.
    Just for reference (and to satisfy a certain someone's love of lists ) here are all the robots that have been reported to be in the chop shop.

• Junked Alpha Unit, most likely Alpha 5 (Power Rangers)
    • Junked "Good Robot" Bill (Bill & Ted)
    • Junked "Good Robot" Ted (Bill & Ted)
    • Severed Cyclon head (Battlestar Galactica)
    • Severed Iron Giant head (The Iron Giant)
    • Severed Gigantor head (Gigantor)
    • Junked Dalek (Dr. Who)
    • Junked Rosie the Robot (The Jetsons)
    • Junked Protocol Droid, most likely C-3PO (Star Wars)
    • Junked Mouse Droid (Star Wars)
    • Junked ED-209 (Robocop)
    • Junked Sergeant Bash (Robot Wars)
    • Severed Robby the Robot arm (Forbidden Planet & many, many other sci-fi movies/shows of the 1950s/1960s & beyond)

If you can find any more robots by all means add to the list.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Kind of hard to miss when it was plastered on nearly every Power Ranger message board and Saban's official Power Ranger facebook page. Supposedly Robby the Robot is somewhere in there as well.
    Just for reference (and to satisfy a certain someone's love of lists ) here are all the robots that have been reported to be in the chop shop.

• Junked Alpha Unit, most likely Alpha 5 (Power Rangers)
    • Junked "Good Robot" Bill (Bill & Ted)
    • Junked "Good Robot" Ted (Bill & Ted)
    • Severed Cyclon head (Battlestar Galactica)
    • Severed Iron Giant head (The Iron Giant)
    • Severed Gigantor head (Gigantor)
    • Junked Dalek (Dr. Who)
    • Junked Rosie the Robot (The Jetsons)
    • Junked Protocol Droid, most likely C-3PO (Star Wars)
    • Junked Mouse Droid (Star Wars)
    • Junked ED-209 (Robocop)
    • Junked Sergeant Bash (Robot Wars)
    • Severed Robby the Robot arm (Forbidden Planet & many, many other sci-fi movies/shows of the 1950s/1960s & beyond)

If you can find any more robots by all means add to the list.
    Well, the salvage ship was named "Flotsam and Jetson," too.

Lists... LISTS :drool: