Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I'll definitely have to check that out tomorrow when I get some downtime. I'm a little too busy right now, but hearing the Prof say "good news everyone" at the beginning was enough to make my day.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Awesome.

Just so you guys know, the "new episodes" that will air on Comedy Central will just be "Bender's Big Score" separated into four parts. There will be three other movies on DVD that will also be aired on Comedy Central in episode form.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Any way they do it is fine by me.

I recently got this shirt at Hot Topic. In the store they also had a black one with the Planet Express logo and a cream one with Fry, Leela, and Bender under the word "Futurama." Good stuff.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Cool shirt!

I'm not in love with this "direct to DVD" thing, if it doesn't sell really well they'll can it prematurely and we'll be back to square 1. Plus, if the writers don't stay on a roll they'll go flat or over-pander - Family Guy suffered that.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Plus, if the writers don't stay on a roll they'll go flat or over-pander - Family Guy suffered that.
    But, judging from your avatar (and the hilarious footage where it came from), the Family Guy crew seems to be overcoming that obstacle.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Found some more info:
    As Xmas 3007 approaches, the “Futurama” crew must fight to save Earth in an epic battle against nudist alien Internet scammers. When the evil naked aliens launch a cyber-attack on Planet Express, they make a shocking discovery: the secret of time travel, mysteriously tattooed on Fry’s buttocks. Using their devious nudist software to control Bender, they repeatedly send the beer-fueled robot back in time to loot Earth of its greatest treasures. Bender’s rampage through history has shocking repercussions when he encounters Al Gore (guest-starring as himself) during the 2000 Presidential recount. Meanwhile, Leela finds true love, a beloved crew member suffers an embarrassing decapitation, and Fry learns deep secrets about his destiny and his buttocks.
    Featuring:
    1) Al Gore, Coolio and Sarah Silverman guest star.
    2) Complete commentary by Matt Groening, David X. Cohen, and cast members
    3) All new, full-length episode of “Everybody Loves Hypnotoad”, including TV commercials of the future
    4) Mind-bending Futurama math lecture by Professor Sarah Greenwald
    5) Promo for “An Inconvenient Truth” starring Bender and Al Gore, including commentary by the former Vice President.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    But, judging from your avatar (and the hilarious footage where it came from), the Family Guy crew seems to be overcoming that obstacle.
    Yeah, but it took them a while to get back on their feet, like 2 seasons into the return.

All new, full-length episode of “Everybody Loves Hypnotoad”, including TV commercials of the future
    Sweetness!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The cover art has been released. Note Hermes head in a jar(?).
    Extras will include a complete commentary by Matt Groening, David X. Cohen, and cast members, an all new, full-length episode of "Everybody Loves Hypnotoad", including TV commercials of the future, a Mind-bending Futurama math lecture by Professor Sarah Greenwald, and a promo for "An Inconvenient Truth" starring Bender and Al Gore, including commentary by the former Vice President.
    Also, someone commented:
    The four movies are reported to be:
    Benders Big Score
    The Beast with a Billion Backs
    Benders Game
    Into the Wild Green Yonder
    DOMINATE!