Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Good News, Everyone - Futurama's Back!!

Just thought I'd pass along what was posted on Billy West's webpage.
    The good news is that we're doing 26 new episodes of ''Futurama'' for TV and we're hammering out the final deal now. The original plan was to have the DVD movies first but that's no longer the case. I'm totaly jammed dude. Greetings from the year 3000! It still sucks! -- Billy
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I never got into this show so I can't say I missed it.

Hot diggity dog, thats sweet news.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Its about time!!!!!!!!! Futurama kicks major arse. Hmmmm....first Family Guy comes back from the dead now Futurama, whats next?

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsfan1
    Its about time!!!!!!!!! Futurama kicks major arse. Hmmmm....first Family Guy comes back from the dead now Futurama, whats next?
    Mr. Belvedere! *crosses fingers*
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Wesley......
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

This is indeed good news. I enjoy Futurama. Wonder if it will be all the original voices?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Apperantly Billy West spoke too soon.
    Guys,

I'm sorry I gave inaccurate info on the cartoon. I was told on one end that the TV show was a go but DXC enlightened me (with a hammer) that this was not the case. I think there is a Futurama project as in DVD's but I apparently had bad info. But I do live to give good Futurama news to people. So I must've died or something.

All eyes on the skies,

Billy
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I never got into this show so I can't say I missed it.
    Ditto, it never 'did' anything for me.

Though weaker than the Simpsons and not as risque as other shows, I like futurama. it paases a good twenty minutes or so. I can't say I laugh out loud as I do with other shows either but I feel entertained after watching episodes. And it certainly can't hurt to have more choice in toon watching. If it's straight to DVD still then that's fine too.
    I think I'd sooner have futurama than king of the hill.