Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    I got this for xmas, I wasn't expecting much from it but it really worked for me, I loved it. The art for Al Gore was dodgy and the Scammer Aliens looked too much like nude Zoidberg :shudder: but it pretty much worked well without feeling like a cameo-fest. I picked up on the BIG TWIST way early and was surprisingly moved by some of the stuff we weren't supposed to get until the end of the episode. The DVD extras are a mixed bag, some really good, but some like the deleted scenes are a joke. Overall, a high recommend for any fan.

BTW, hearing the SDCC panel and knowing I could have been there for it but had to do other stuff broke my heart.

No date on the 2nd movie, Beast with a Billion Backs, but I'm betting sometime near the spring (these are being produced on roughly a TV schedule, they're produced as 4 episodes each).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Good New Everyone!! Another DVD release!!

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Futuram...ion-Backs/9081

We're back again Baby!!!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

The Beast will a billion Backs(Slickers Mom Documnetary) will be released on June 24th. I cant wait for it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Rats, anybody save it? It's gone.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No, I basically summed up the two paragraphs, leaving out that CC will air all 4 movies in 16 episodes calling it season 5.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Whoop whoop whoop whoop! - Dr. Zoidberg

Did anyone else see Bender's Big Score on Comedy Central?

They cut it up into four episodes but showed them back-to-back, kind of defeating the purpose. They put the opening credits at the beginning of each one (with a random shot of Zoidberg, a different slogan under the logo each time that was obscured by the last episode's credits, and the same shot of Fry going into the freezer as the footage on the billboard). They didn't have the full opening where they showed each character with their names on the screen. At the end of the first three, it said "To Be Continued . . ." on the screen. I think they added a Torgo's commercial, but otherwise, it was the same as the DVD (I think). Kind of disappointing as I was expecting some newish stuff.

First off, how stupid are they to air them together? The whole point of this was to air them spread out so they'd get a whole "season" out of these movies. Friggin' dumb!!!

Second, the DVD blew me away, so I'm not going to soil it by watching the TV version unless it's CONFIRMED to have something new. I'm fickle.

Sweet, can't wait....although I don't want to purchase them just yet....hoping to get a boxset or have them in some kind of volume form.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!