Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    I hate to say it, but that wasn't a very good trailer. Still, I'll buy it to support my precious.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does anyone know of any extras at any stores like the Best Buy disc that came with the first one? I haven't bought it yet so I want any bonuses there might be.

I hit Target, Best Buy, and Circuit City, but none of them had extras or even good pricing, everybody was $20 except CC who only has it online, but it's $18.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I ordered mine from Deepdiscount and got the 20% off.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I picked it up at Best Buy, and watched it immediately. To be honest, I thought it was underwhelming, especially coming off of the last movie which was so much better. It had the feel of some of the last 2 seasons' episodes, where there was a big intention that got lost among too many plot threads, and Fry acted out of character simply to move the story along. The religious allegory falls entirely flat and we're left with an underwhelming mess that has to be wrapped up in the last 3 minutes - a race to the end despite the whole thing being stretched way too far out.

I liked "Beast with a Billion Backs", but I'd have to agree with JT on this one. It was much more tedious (stretched too far out) and underwhelming than the previous movie. I do give them props for continuing the story loosely from where the last film ended (with the space/time rip caused by the multi. Bender "time paradox" thing) though.

By the way, for anyone else who has seen it so far, who else agrees that Bender fulfilling his deal with the Robot Devil was by far the best part of the movie? That had me cracking up for a good 10 minutes.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Bender's Big Score was a feature length worthy story. Beast with a Billion Bucks felt like an episode. There wasn't anything in it that required more than 23 minutes. That said, it had some hilarious moments. While I don't feel cheated, I do feel disappointed. I bought it at Target and used the infamous coupon with it to get a clearanced Order 66 pack for only $1.98.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    By the way, for anyone else who has seen it so far, who else agrees that Bender fulfilling his deal with the Robot Devil was by far the best part of the movie? That had me cracking up for a good 10 minutes.
    That was pretty funny, I kinda saw it coming but it paid off well enough. Can't go wrong with results though.

Nice finagling Maradona, but it's "billion backs", not "bucks".

I scored 2 free copies during a giveaway at Wizard World Chicago but I gave them to friends since I never got into this show.

I will keep the free promo T-Shirt that I got, though.