Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I scored 2 free copies during a giveaway at Wizard World Chicago but I gave them to friends since I never got into this show.

I will keep the free promo T-Shirt that I got, though.
    BOOOOO!!! I go to all the hard work of getting you renamed and this is the thanks you give me?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I watched it yesterday. I liked it, but I agree that it seemed like a stretched-out episode. The extras are sort of underwhelming as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I watched it yesterday. I liked it, but I agree that it seemed like a stretched-out episode. The extras are sort of underwhelming as well.
    This may have been mentioned earlier in the thread, but why in the blue hell is it $25 at Wal-Mart?

I bought mine at Target.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Yeah, the extras are pretty flat. Even the commentary track is pretty weak. And thanks to the web, we've already seen the "lost episode". I hope Bender's Game is better, but I get the feeling their best efforts were used up in the 1st movie.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If I remember correctly from last year's SDCC panel, there are two movies left: Bender's Game and whatever follows it. After that, it's back to new episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    If I remember correctly from last year's SDCC panel, there are two movies left: Bender's Game and whatever follows it. After that, it's back to new episodes.
    No, these DVD movies are the "new episodes." Comedy Central is showing each of the DVDs as four episodes. But there are indeed two more DVDs to come.

Yea...that's the part I don't really like, how they're just using these as episodes, give us some REAL episodes, back to good plots with plenty of innuendos.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I'll take it any way I can get it at this point, but I really hope there are more episodes after the 4th movie. I suspect Comedy Central ain't getting much out of these though, they do horrible promotions for the show, they edit it to hell, and they barely put on the new eps - no way to make money.

I just got around to watching it today. I actually liked it a little bit better than "Bender's Big Score".
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I really wish - and even expected - for Yivo to have been much more pervy/skeevy. I think it would have been much funnier if he was really just trying to get in the universe's pants rather than actually being in love with the universe. The story would have worked much better that way if you ask me. As it is, I think the whole thing just kind of falls apart a bit once we get to know Yivo. I do think that the rest of the movie is hilariously classic Futurama!