Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    They played up the Yivo is a pervert monster so bad in the marketing that the final delivery was a total flop, even when he DID start out as a horndog.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It almost feels like they had intended to go that way, but chickened out thinking that kids might actually see it. Now that the show is no longer on prime time television, I really wish they start being a little more risque. I'm betting that it would play much more successfully that way.

Everybody was naked in the first movie, they commented on how much more they could get away with now thanks to the new deal, and then they go and pull this.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If I don't see at least three lesbian scenes between Leela and Amy in Bender's Game, then I'm out.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

What made "Beast With A Billion Backs" worth it for me was the return of Pazuzu.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I found that in a way good and in another way cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    If I don't see at least three lesbian scenes between Leela and Amy in Bender's Game, then I'm out.
    There's apparently at least one, actually . . .

Has anybody gotten this yet? Are there extras anywhere?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

DAGNABIT! I thought it was coming out next week! Stupid voting confused me. I'll pick it up tomorrow or Friday.

I liked it better than Beast with a Billion Backs which I felt carried on way too long without a punchline, but all of the movies have somewhat disappointed me. Not because they're terrible, but rather because they just don't feel like they should be movies - especially Billion Backs. It really seems like the writers just can't adapt to such a long format and really makes me want half hour episodes even more.

That aside, like I said; I enjoyed this new one more than Billion Backs. Even though it took awhile for the title to really make any significance, it seemed more clever to me than the previous one. Although, it also had a few really bizarre random moments that just leave you wondering if someone slipped you some acid.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I didnt even know there was a new one out. Damn it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten