Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Now all we gots to do is convince Comedy central to bring back Arrested Development, and we're all set!
    YEAH BUDDY! That would be a perfect series for CC too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've already got them all on DVD. I'm not going to pay $200 for a head with no body.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Ouch, $200 is out of my league. Plus, the packaging is inaccurate now that the show has been zombified, there's nothing "complete" about it. But that is one nifty Bender head collectible tin.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Looks cool to me, but I won't be able to justify the price especially considering that I already own all of the previous releases. If it ever gets cleared out for a decent price, though...

It does look sweet, but, given how often the sets go on sale, isn't it way overpriced?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

http://www.forcesofgeek.com/2009/07/...-futurama.html

This better not be true.

I will not watch ever again if this is the case.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Welp, if that happens then I'm definitely not watching it. Their voices have become iconic, and it couldn't be the same in anyway without them. If they need funds for the expense, then cancel the Simpsons already.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I was wondering what the source of that horrendous reek I was picking up on my Smell-O-Scope when I pointed it out west. It's all the ****-for-brains at FOX.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)