Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Damn that thing is huge. Very nice.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

i don't wanna even know how many hours was spent building that. takes true dedication of the craft to build that sucker.

amazing absolutely amazing
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

More like a vat.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

D...amn. When I was a little kid, I made a Lego USS Kitty Hawk. Used nearly every block we had to do it. Unfortunately, we didn't have nearly THAT many blocks and mine wasn't quite as detailed, of course. I can't seem to find the one lonely picture I took of the thing. If I run across it, I'll post it.

Rocketboy sent me this link just the other day. That thing is ridiculously crazy. The detail alone is immense and the fact that he also built the full compliment of fighter aircraft is amazing. Far too much free time but I guess it's safer than drugs.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

simply wow. for a minute i was thinking when is toyrus going to get that and can i put $500 dollars down now.

You might need to a couple thousand to that number maatu. The planes a lone look to be about $10 or $12 each (with a pilot mini-figure) and I count at least 38 planes. Speaking of planes those are very well done. Normally I don't like the airplanes people make of out legos, but these are pretty cool (as is the whole thing).

I'm surprised nobody has said this yet, the its clearly the USS Harry S. Truman that has been modeled here. The 75 gives that away. That's the only part I don't, is the 75. It's a sticker and I care for sticker on legos. Show a little skill and make it out of bricks (like the guy needs to show a little skill).

I can't image how much the thing weights. I know from personal experience that once to start building big the weight really adds up fast. I'm also wondering if there's some non-Lego superstructures to hold it up. It's clearly modular, other wise you'd never move it on your own.

Here are some more photos of the same model. ogretzky99's Bricking Bavaria. I think this the builder, Weebleleezer.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Can you buy extra blocks for a project like this? It is truly amazing! When I was a kid Lego was just about the only thing I played with. I sure would like to put that thing together, but I have no desire to own it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)