Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Ol' yam-face Grievous at Action-HQ... $29.99??!!!

Okay... I wanna know what the Chinese are smoking over there??? $29.99 for yam-attack Target exclusive Grievous repaint re-hash mash-up???!!!

Well... at least those of you who want it know that it will probably be here in about a month or so since they are hawking it now.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

This thing (like almost every other Targer exclusive) is a piece of Junk. If they had made him 1-1.5 inches taller I would have hopped all over it
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

If they HAD made it taller... I would have hoped they wouldn't have ruined it by gluing that junk all over him. It would have been better if it could have been "applied"...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yams ? That's HILARIOUS, what is this thing anyway ? I love it based on that description alone.

More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

thanks Dindae, that's awesome! I'm gonna buy it just for the Yam Factor.

i work at target, i can get these for 12.55 (when they come in) and am willing to get a couple extra and sell them to you guys here on the forum for the price i can get them for. But of course youd have to pay the shipping.I can only do a few though so first come first serve. pm me if anyones interested.

Does anyone know if these exclusives will come in a newly designed protective case, like past Target exclusives? The twins didn't at Wal-Mart, but they were also regular price. For 12.99 or whatever he'll be, Grevious better come protected!
    And what is it with Target and fire, flames, molten lava reflections, etc. This figure seem a little bare bones to me.

I just bought one yesterday for $10 from a freind and it does come in a new protective case. Check it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16075.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	13649