Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    "are jawa droid merchants ripping you off? tune into K-Mos at 11 for this exclusive report"
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    "are jawa droid merchants ripping you off? tune into K-Mos at 11 for this exclusive report"
    Heh, heh
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I think most of you should face up to the reality that you are going to hate this show, because it may force you to think about things differently for the first time in 30 years, or because it will not include the subject matter you think it should, i.e. Vader running around blowing up Jedi.

Kinda like the prequels. Oops, did I say that?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I have zero expectations (and I really don't believe it'll be about Luke), so how can I be disappointed?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I'm with Rockhound up there. Zero expectations on any TV show so I'll see what happens.

IMO the best piece of SW TV ever was the Lego Revenge of the Brick thing...and that was a commercial.

I think most people who get off on tv shows have zero expectations which is why they settle for so much crud. Zero expectation = absolute inertia. They say reach for the moon and you'll find yourself among the stars. This feels more like reach for the remote and you'll find yourself fallen and unable to get up. but oh deep joy there's half eaten pizza under the couch. all is not lost.

prequels? I know not of any prequel. Such things do not exist. Why next you'll be saying Greedo shoots first .

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000
    I think most of you should face up to the reality that you are going to hate this show, because it may force you to think about things differently for the first time in 30 years, or because it will not include the subject matter you think it should, i.e. Vader running around blowing up Jedi.

Kinda like the prequels. Oops, did I say that?
    Well, you didn't have to say they'd be garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    I have zero expectations (and I really don't believe it'll be about Luke), so how can I be disappointed?
    Rocketboy has stolen my thoughts!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Although I have to admit, running around blowing up Jedi is pretty fun, particularly in Battlefront II. I wonder what age Luke will be in the show?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS
    I think most people who get off on tv shows have zero expectations which is why they settle for so much crud. Zero expectation = absolute inertia. They say reach for the moon and you'll find yourself among the stars. This feels more like reach for the remote and you'll find yourself fallen and unable to get up. but oh deep joy there's half eaten pizza under the couch. all is not lost.
    I don't settle for crud. I watch what I like and I like what I watch.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I still don't think Luke will actually be in the show, they just said it'd take place in the time he's growing up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.