Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Can we have a break?

Hasbro - can we get a break from the Ep. 3 Jedi starfighter please? 6 in just over 1 year is a bit much.

If you are going to re-release a mold - use the cloud car.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Hasbro!!! Give us the Cloud Car!!!!!!!!!!
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

Or better yet, something new!!! for gods sake.

AT-TE (Must)
    Sith Infilt (Must)
    Rebel Blockade Runner (Tantive) (Must)
    Turbo Tank
    Cloud Car (Must)
    Bigger Falcon (Done Right it would sell in high amounts)

Please make something new.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Can we have a break from Darth Vader figures as well? I mean, I love the man in black, but come on.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Can we have a break from breaks? (Vortex forming)

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshan666
    Can we have a break from Darth Vader figures as well? I mean, I love the man in black, but come on.
    Y'know, the thing about that is I would gladyy take another couple "Evo" Vaders if they released him single carded. Imagine hte "Evo" Vader on a saga 2 card with a silver "Galatic Hunt" base (sorry but I love those bases)! However I don't want anymore of any of the other Vader sculpts as they're inferior to the Evolution version IMO.

But back to the point of the thread. I agree about the Jedi Starfighter being over done. However it wouldn't bother me so much if the were also putting out other vehicles we want along side it. I also wouldn't mind seeing Hasbro fix the landing gear problem! All four of my EIII starfighters, my A-Wings, and my Y-Wing have issues with the landing gear "collapsing".
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

I wouldn't mind seeing a re-issued TIE Interceptor - with the new center peice. Why can't you re-release that?
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger
    I wouldn't mind seeing a re-issued TIE Interceptor - with the new center peice. Why can't you re-release that?
    Yeah that would be nice but I'd rather see one new ship each year, is it too much to ask for gods sake Hasbro. I mean how hard would it be to make an AT-TE, it's a box on legs just like the AT-AT. The sith infiltrator is just Vaders Tie that's twice the size with a long front end. One a year couldn't hurt, but alas I know it's pointless to even ask. No movie means no new ships, how is this line expected to go on for another 10 plus years?

I think not.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

You could even make the AT-TE in scale with the republic gunship and sell a drop-ship variant of the gunship to bring it into battle.

Also hasbro, where are the figures? This is the second year in a row that you're not producing nearly enough to meet demand. The kiddies are going to start going to other toy-lines if they can't find anything on the shelves and more and more collectors are giving up out of frustration too.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Also hasbro, where are the figures? This is the second year in a row that you're not producing nearly enough to meet demand. The kiddies are going to start going to other toy-lines if they can't find anything on the shelves and more and more collectors are giving up out of frustration too.
    And there in lies the biggest problem. Wave after wave has been coming out quicjly. Not even April yet and we're into the fourth wave. It's been great that there haven't been too many pegwarmers, but the lack of product is a bit disheartening.

It's a weird dichotomy. I like the fact that I'm not seeing pegwarmers, but my wallet is taking a pounding trying to keep up with the new product. I'll be honest though, I'd rather have this than have to wait month upon month with NO product or seeing pegs full of pegwarmers that keep new product from hiting store shelves.

This may sound strange, but I think Hasbro may have finally got things right. Or as close to right as they are going to get.

Really think about it. Who hear still has trouble finding the first two waves? Possibly only small chain Chewie is th HTF fig from either of those two waves. Scorch was the one for the third wave, but he seems to be a smidge easier now. The utapau clone early release drew a frenzy, but that's dying down now that he is 2 per case for the Coruscant wave. Sicne that wve has just tarted to hit, it may seem a little HTF certain figs, but they'll keep coming for a few more weeks, so we should all have a rack at the ones we want.

I'd like to see Hasbro string the wave releases out just a little longer, but at the possible cost of seeing pegwarmers...

Like I said it's a very strange dichotomy.

-Sal
    Move along, move along