I have recently discovered the perfect pizza-type snack

Thay are called Tony's Pizza Twists. They are eggroll wrappers filled with pizza sauce and toppings. I can't wait for football season, now!

My favorite pizza-type snack is found at taco-town. They take a hard shelled crunchy taco, smother with nacho cheese and a special southwestern sauce, wrap it up in a soft-shell with a layer of refried beans in the middle. Then they wrap it up in a special tortilla shell, and top it off with their guacomole sauce. After that, they wrap it up with a corn husk and cover it with pico de galla sauce. And if that's not enough they take a Chicago deep dished pizza and . . . . . . okay I guess its more than a taco snack then it is a pizza snack.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Slicker's mom is like a pizza, or so I hear.

What? I heard she was Italian!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Jack's Pizza Bursts are the best in the business, even though I don't eat this genre of food anymore.

Totino's Pizza Rolls are terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Slicker's mom is like a pizza, or so I hear.

Thats only because of her acne
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I say yuck to everything (except Slick's mom from what I've been told ). If you want a "pizza like treat" then make yourself and da## pizza!

I don't think it's possible to top a panzerotti from Tony's Pizza in London, Ontario. They take a big ol' pizza, throw WAY too much extra cheese on it, fold it in half and deep fry it. SO tasty - but definitely a stroke waiting to happen.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Deep fried pizza? Damn that sounds good as all get out.

Almost as good as Chux's mom. I don't eat vegetables but with her I'll be a vagetarian anyday.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Deep fried pizza? Damn that sounds good as all get out.
    I think they did that on SNL.