Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Comedy Central used to air AbFab a few years ago, really funny stuff. Plus, it's got Rogue II as Saffy's dad!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Plus, it's got Rogue II as Saffy's dad!
    Oh! ...I never made that connection. Was always more into Mike from "The Young Ones" as her other ex-husband, Marshall.

ha! i wish i could say in this thread the stuff I'm reading about season four. in theory it all sounds wonderful. it's how they pull it off that counts. Actors are queueing up to join this show. big name actors too. maybe not current big name actors but definitely pedigree actors. One in particular should be very interesting if the casting gossip is correct. I'd give my left lung to even get a walk on part.

I'm really going to have to buy this all on DVD. I have .avi copies of the full three seasons on my computer but it's not the same. even if the .avi files are high quality.

just read there's going to be a lazarus monster action figure by christmas. how cool is that.

Sounds really crazy. I hope they don't go too hog wild with the name actors, it'll make it difficult for writers to bring characters back played by folks they can't afford.

Tonight's episode was a 2-parter, it was fairly good despite the Doctor going full-human, but I am getting terribly tired of aliens inside humans' bodies. Even with 10 mins to spare, I thought they could have written their way out of that hole they dug, but instead they went to "to be continued".

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

WHAAAA??!? Son of a *****!!! What the hell kind of scheduling is that?!?

hahaha we had that. the who was moved because of football. or was it the eurovision song contest? either way it was more than annoying.

just read another spoiler. big one. kinda weird too. can't wait for you guys to catch up so i can discuss some of this stuff with you.

I really wish the US/UK seasons weren't a year apart... would make things so much easier. At the Torchwood panel (at comic-con) someone pretty much asked why in the 21st century, they couldn't figure out a way to make that work...

I've no objection to you just posting links to spoilers... unless anyone else does.

actually, i don't really know why I'm being so kind and not spoiling things. it's not like people hold back on talking about american shows before they get here is it?

SPOILER! (highlight to read).testing invisibility of text against the background

would that work?

Honestly, I don't mind... spoilers don't bother me at all. Let's give the rest of the peanut gallery a chance to chime in first. (You know someone's gonna be like... "I can STILL read that.")