Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    I cant see it MDP, must be the poster who posted it can see it I guess.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

(Works for me also.)

So, I'd read a bit of that in summary, but I'm ready for more...

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I cant see it MDP, must be the poster who posted it can see it I guess.
    You wish! No, that's not how it works, it's simply "the color matches the color of the background", it shouldn't be showing black for anyone.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

all fixed now. must just have been a page load error. I've just switched my browser to Opera. having some teething problems.
    So to continue with spoilers and stuff:

The Master has a laser screwdriver that outmatches the doctors sonic one. while taunting the doctor the Master uses the laser screwdriver to alter the doctors physical appearance to something closer to the doctors actual age. this weakens the doctor, and actually i can't be bothered to spoil the finale. don't wory, i've only just touched on it all here. there's a lot more to it.

Season four. well castings for this are mere conjecture at the moment. but it is said that Davros, the creator of the daleks [whose most notable appearance was with Tom Baker's 4th doctor in the story arc 'Genesis of the daleks'] will be returning. it's also said that Sir Ben Kingsley will be playing him. Apparently Sir Ben expressed an interest in playing davros specifically.

Another returning villain allegedly is the Rani. last played by Kate O'Mara and this time allegedly Joan Collins has been cast in the role.

Making a cameo appearance in the 2007 christmas special is bernard cribbins who was in the original 1966's Dr. Who movie as Peter Cushing's assistant.

The Ood are returning in season four for a story based on their native planet.

Martha will be missing for the first seven episodes of season four and the Doctor picks up a new companion in the shape of Donna Noble, his brief sidekick from the 2006 christmas special. Martha returns to the show in episode seven according to reports.

Martha will also be turning up in season two of Torchwood. For three episodes only. It seems she impresses Captain Jack Harkness during the Who season three finale.

David Tenant will likely be seen as the Doctor until 2009 which means he's signed up for season five. during which or at the end of, the Doctor will regenerate to be replaced by - well the story goes that Russel T Davies has his eye on Harry Lloyd the guy who played Baines in 'Human nature' and the 'family of blood'. Apparently Davies wrote to Lloyds agent saying he was too good an actor just to play Baines and that he was good enough to be the next Doctor. whether or not Lloyd takes the role or whether Davies was just gushing and blathering in a showbiz luvvie way remains to be seen.

The Doctor will meet Agatha Christie in a season four episode. The grandson or great granson has said it's a great idea and given the adventure his blessing.

The Doctor will also travel to ancient Rome. the filming of the story took place in the same sets they used for the miniseries ROME. shown recently. although while filming recently BBC equipment was damaged in a fire at the studios in Italy. So the episodes proved an awful lot more costly than the large budget alloted to film abroad anyway.

Noel Clarke who played Mickey Smith has made a veiled hint about a possible return for Mickey to the show. However, he may simply have meant he was working on Dr. Who again as he's recorded an audio drama for Big Finish productions and has wrote one episode of Torchwood season one.
    Who producers are already talking about the christmas special for 2008. Nothing set in stone because a possible airtime break for the show has been mentioned in many places.

OPERA?!? Man, why don'tcha just go get an AOL browser while you're at it? (Coding for non-standard browsers has been such a pain in the rear lately.)

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

To be honest IE7 was being really snarky. page errors everywhere and I couldn't access this site without it either freezing or crashing and closing the browser. works great with Opera though. and wash your mouth out for even mentioning AOHELL.

Try Firefox, it's the next most popular browser after IE and is open-source and not sucky.

The BBC have just confirmed their Dr. Who plans for the near future. After season four ends there will just be the 2008 christmas special then just three specials in 2009 all starring Tenant as the doctor. (due to David Tenant taking on the theatre role of Hamlet from june til november in part). The fifth season will air in 2010. There's no news on casting or production crew for the that season. The question mark over Russel T. Davies remaining as executive producer remains.

I suppose that what it means is that while it keeps Who ticking over through 2009 with just three specials the budget could be higher for each one and they can concentrate efforts on each story more effectively.

Ugh!!!!! That bites.

In other news I found a website that has most of Season three on it if anyone cares for the link, PM me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten