Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Not sure about season four dates. all i can find is 'spring' for our schedules. Torchwood season 2 starts here on the 16th of this month and I imagine Who s4 will begin late april. 13 episodes, one a week late april through to july.

New Season of Torchwood also starts on BC America here soon too.

If you figure 23 episodes of Dr. Who, one a week, they start season 3 on BBC America end of the month, so around end of April it should be on here if they keep true to schedule and follow it through
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I missed when Torchwood started, but was able to watch them the first few episodes on demand. Then I got behind and the ones I had missed were no longer there and I didn't want to skip any, so I didn't bother to try watching any more.

Was there a Doctor Who christmas special this year?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I dont think there was.

I just finished watching the 8 hour marathon that was on yesterday. I cant wait for new episodes.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

You mean >> this Christmas Special? (I'll bet JT won't look ahead. )

The wife watched it online, and said it was great. "Best episode ever." I've yet to see it, but I'll let you know when I do.

I'm assuming Mr. DP saw the special. Daddypants? Any thoughts?

Rats........
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Series Two of Torchwood is poised to start showing on North American high-definition cable channel HDNet from Monday, February 11.

According to the channel's website, it will air at 7pm Eastern Time, although the site also carries the disclaimer that schedules are subject to change.

HDNet is available on several cable systems as well as satellite and began showing the first series last September.
    I saw the Who xmas special and wasn't particularly impressed. I thought the tone was too light and the sense of peril too low. Sure it looked good. but the the story descended into farce towards the end. it had more going for it than the prior xmas special though. I'm hoping that production will improve once the production team trio of Gardner, Davies and Collinson have left. then maybe Who can strike a darker more sci-fi tone with less glib one liners.

Just a heads up, on Friday, Sci-Fi has a season 1 marathon on.

I just watched the end of season 2, where Rose "dies". I thought he was going to say he loved her, but I liked how his transmission cut off. Just one question, how did Mickey get to work for Torchwood or was it the Mickey from the other universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    how did Mickey get to work for Torchwood or was it the Mickey from the other universe?
    First universe Mickey works for Torchwood in the other universe. (He's also a writer for Torchwood BTW.)