Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    it's really quiet here. the new season starts this saturday and I'd have expected some kind of huge build up. the promotion for it has been a bit weak. I think the BBC are sulking because various sites scooped them last year and leaked big stories before the BBC had chance to engage their publicity machine.

I don't think I'm gonna bother watching Sarah Jane Adventures. As for Voyage, maybe if I've got nothing else going on.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

sarah jane adventures is definitely a kids show. the quality is a notch down as is the budget. hough sarah jane has a nice house and cute car....

I probably wont watch Sarah Jane either, but I will watch voyage as I only asw it on the computer, watch it on a bigger TV. I liked it enough to catch again
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just watched the first epsidoe online and holy shizzle. Wow, the ending was awesome. I am not going to spoil it. If anyone wants thelinks PM me. Wow. I know Jargo saw it. Wow.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Yeah season four episode one. couple of moments I had to stop myself from screaming at the tv "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" but a decent episode.

Confidential, the behind the scenes show that follows each episode, revealed how some of the effects were done. actors don't get paid enough for looking silly when they shoot some elements of effects.

Episode two looks amazing from the trailer.

crikey! Episiode two has got it all. drama, tension, action adventure, silly jokes, highly emotive moments, a proper foreign location, it's an episode that could yield some very cool toys. i'd better shut up and let you guys watch it. it's very old school doctor who though. without being overly wordy...

I just watched Fires of Pompeii. It was a great episode. I thoroughly enjoyed the humor in it and the nice twist at the end of it. I cant wait for the next episode, my boys are back. I have added my ood-atar to commemorate the moment.

you won't be disappointed. cracking episode. couple of ho-hum moments but mostly just really entertaining. I love the Ood. I want to adopt one.

Is it a 2 parter?