Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    I ended up watching the Titanic episode on Sci-Fi Channel last night, even though I had already seen it once on the internet. It's not a fantastic episode, but I wanted to see it in better resolution. I noticed they cut it down a little, including the Earth historian guy explaining his flaws, that's kinda lame since it better explains why the Doctor does what he does at the end (I don't want to spoil it).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

strangely no KH, it's a single episode story. though i turned to my partner afterwards and said it should have spanned two. they could have stretched it out more with doctor ranting and moralising dialogue and further extrapolation of the meaty heart of the story. there's a couple of characters they could have fleshed out more with backstory and motivation but it's a good episode and tells the story it needs to with a satisfying conclusion. The Ood are the same and different too this time round. one in particular....

Voyage originally ran for an extended 11 minutes over normal length I think JT. the BBC allowed the extra time because of the needs of the story apparently, it wouldn't have worked without the extra time or something. I know i would have trimmed stuff from it but it sounds like they just hacked at the version you saw.

I also watched VOTF on Sci-Fi. I noticed some parts were cut, but it also ran 90 minutes n there.

I toughtI heard tat the Ood episode was 2 parts. I am awaiting it online and it is usually up by now, Odd that it isnt.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Two words... Kylie Minogue.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

next week sees the start of a two parter KH. which incidentally ties into episode one. A tiny seed was planted.... check the taxi windshield as the Adipose head towards the mothership rendezvous point.

BBC iPlayer has the episode up but i'm not sure if you foreign johnnies can access it. iPlayer has stuff that's just aired up for a week afterwards.

I am guessing from the constant dropping of the Bee ting, and the preview of it, it will play a big part down the line.

I just watched Planet of the Ood and damn it was good. I liked the twist at the end. The Ood kick ***
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Yeah, the iplayer doesn't let you watch them if your IP is from outside the UK.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Proxy server anyone?

in case you haven't read anywhere, David Tenant has signed up for season five in 2010. filming of this years xmas special is underway and it has.... no I'll stay quiet this time.