Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    I already read the spoilers on it. I cant wait to see it and I wonder who Tennant was looking at and made him sad. You got a PM Jargo.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Have you seen the pics KH? a few sneaked ones have turned up. thanx for the pm though.

Yes, I have seen them. There was about 4-5 of them. Let me see if I can get a link for you

***************LINK CONTAINS SPOILERS***********

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Well, I just watched part 1 of the new episode and holy CARP is it good. Wy the hell cant JT watch these things online so we can discuss them now.

Damn this season is going to rock.there's always a couple of so-so episodes every season but the rest will make up for it. I'm sending you a link KH. have a good rummage around for more spoilerific pics and vids than you can shake a poopy stick at.

I loved part 1. but god they should kill off Donna's mother. I hope they drop a whole fleet of warships on her.

Yeah she is annoying. I havent seen a So-So episode this season yet.

Spoiler, highlight to see

The Adipose was good, the Pompei and the Ood kicked arse and this last one is great. I love the 2 parters.

End

Has there ever been an episode where where Dr Who plays baseball?
    First base perhaps?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

No (smart ***), but Doctor What plays second base.

The doctor must have played all bases coz he has a son/daughter. and quite frankly I think the dude is as free and easy as captain jack. not to mention a bit of a cradle snatcher given he's over 900 years old and always chooses such young companions. ha.

You can discuss it all you like. If you wish to use spoiler-code to hide it, use this... wait, I just found that I already posted this same thing last year in this thread! http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...&postcount=142

Anyway, I thought Adipose was pretty weak, although that end moment was a really solid piece of Doctor Who twisting. But the ep was too cute, too self-aware, trying too hard to be clever, and the motivation for the new/returning companion was just not enough to believe she'd get there so well. And "oh, here's another sonic device, let's just abuse this plot device and then throw it away" - thanks a bunch. Still, nice to have new eps.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.