Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    finale tomorrow. i know something about it but hell with the amount of rumours and speculation becoming rumour becoming spoiler becoming possibly the daftest idea since laser butter knives floating around it's hard to see how this particular info could possibly fit in with the story. it's basically the fate of one main character. could it be........?

I've avoided all the rumours apart from JN possibly taking over from DT. He was on the Graham Norton show last night with Catherine Tate, which I thought strengthened the rumour, but he claimed there was no truth in it (god, I hope it's not him!!). But as soon as he'd denied it, Graham was complaing about a bad smell..... was he trying to say he could smell b*llsh*t, or was it really a lame joke about CT f*rting??
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

I've heard so many rumours about who will be the next doctor as though it's a done deal. and then there's the rumour of the BBC begging DT to stay on by throwing buckets of money at him as a sweetener. frankly i don't believe any of it. whoever takes over from DT whenever he decides to go will come from leftfield and no-one will know. but i know the BBC wouldn't risk their flagship show on a freak like JN. they'll go with someone young and funky and full of boundless energy. hold onto the kid audience they have now.

I can't speak.

that finale was just fudging fantastic!!!!! I swear to god i'm hard pushed to find a movie or other tv drama that felt as satisfying as that hour i just spent in front of the telly box.

I don't have words.

wow.

Well, my wife is downloading the finale right now, I am SO looking forward to this episode!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post
    that finale was just fudging fantastic!!!!!
    Oh, quit! You're f***ing killing me.

We're what... four episodes behind you guys? I know what's coming, but can't wait... aaaaarg.

We're what... four episodes behind you guys? I know what's coming, but can't wait... aaaaarg.
    So don't wait...download them NOW...NOW I say, these episodes are too frakin' good to wait!

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Oh, quit! You're f***ing killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    So don't wait...download them NOW...NOW I say, these episodes are too frakin' good to wait!
    Exactly, why wait. I just got done watching it and WOW!!!!!

Spoilers ahead!!!!

I see Martha and Mickey going to Torchwood. I figured there would be 2 Doctors, but not both Tenant. I felt really bad for Donna at the end. I cant wait for the Christmas Episode. I forgot they are returning. I read the spoilers back a few months ago and I forgot they would be in it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, if people stop watching it on Sci-Fi channel, then maybe they'd stop carrying it.
    Mmmm....but Doctor Who is great to watch again and again, perhaps set the DVR to record and the ratings stay the same, in any event so long as it's still playing in the UK there's really no loss if Sci-Fi drops it.

On the flip side perhaps Sci-Fi will get on the ball and play new episodes as soon as they become available as opposed to the 4 week off set schedule we suffer now.