Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    I dont care post away for spoilers, I would reccommend the highlight to see though as some others might not want to see them or label the post at the top with Spoilers on it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The spoiler I read about the big surprise at the end of season 3 was a bit harder than I expected, this wasn't like "the Doctor changes his shoes", this was "it turns out Mace Windu is really Emperor Palpatine in ROTJ".

Anyway, the highlight-to-read font code is f0eded, but for some reason it only works for everybody with quote-marks, like so:
    === spoiler text would be invisible here ===
    Here's how the code works, I'm using the "noparse" command to show you, you can copy-paste it exactly.
    === [color="#f0eded"]spoiler text would be invisible here[/color] ===
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well hell... if none of us care, why bother? Spoil away. Is it that thing about Captain Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Well hell... if none of us care, why bother? Spoil away. Is it that thing about Captain Jack?
    I care. If I had watched the shows a few weeks ahead of Sci-Fi channel by watching on CBC, I would not post spoilers.

I absolutely care. If we were talking about Torchwood, that'd be another matter altogether.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

...so you obviously know what rumor I'm talking about.

I'll spill the beans, it's Hugh "Captain Panaka" Quarshie, he returns and reveals he's really Rose Tyler.

***Big Spoilers do not highlight or even look at this post if you don't want to know anything. Just skip to the next post*** Ok. so If you saw the made for TV movie from 2000 you'll know The Master made an appearance. He returns in season three for the three part finale. basic plot follows:
    The Doctor lands up at the end of the Universe after a TARDIS accident sends him there. the accident occurs when Captain jack hitches a ride on the outside of the TARDIS causing some kind of imbalance. (the reason Captain jack hitches a ride is revealed at the end of season one of Torchwood). On the planet at the end of time our heroes discover that humankind has evolved into two distinct groups, the futurekind who are a savage race of cannibals, and regular humans desperate to head for a mythical place called Utopia for which they've built a massive spacerocket to transport them there. Problem is that the rocket can't be fired due to a glitch in the system to launch it created by Professor Yana. Martha discovers Professor Yana has a stopwatch with Gallifeyan symbols on it exactly like the doctors. Upon opening the watch (which he says he never has) The professor ceases being human and becomes who he really is - The Master. he'd used the same trick the doctor used in the episode 'Human nature' to hide his identity) The master then steals the Tardis and does a runner. while at the same time The Master regenerates. Becoming a much younger and completely insane version of himself.
    This leaves the Doctor, Martha and captain jack trapped and at the Mercy of the futurekind. it's only by fixing captain jacks broken wrist device (the one that enables him to jump through time) that they're able to follow the Tardis back to earth. Thereupon they make the link and realise that the Master has been on earth all along masquerading as non other than Harold Saxon. And harold saxon has been laying bait to draw the Doctor to him for a confrontation. Even going so far as to use Martha's family. (The Mother especially).
    The confrontation that follows is not what the Doctor expects and - if you want any more you'll have to tell me.

Here's the next post. I didn't read those spoilers, but I was tempted.

ok when i posted that it was showing up with text the same color as the page. now the text is showing up black. is it just on my PC or can everyone see it?