Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Fourth Who, New Sarah Due

SCI FI Channel has acquired the fourth season of Doctor Who and its hit spinoff series The Sarah Jane Adventures from BBC Worldwide America. Both series are slated to premiere on SCI FI in April.

The Sarah Jane Adventures is written and produced by the same creative team behind Doctor Who, including multiple-award-winning writer Russell T. Davies. The series centers on Sarah Jane Smith (Elisabeth Sladen), former companion to the Doctor, who investigates offbeat mysteries with her young friends Maria, Luke and Clyde.

The fourth season of Doctor Who, meanwhile, brings back star David Tennant as the 10th Time Lord, joined by a new companion, Donna Noble (Catherine Tate), who reprises her role from the previous Christmas special. The Doctor's previous companion, Martha Jones (Freema Agyeman), also makes a triumphant return in the middle of season four.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ok, I need your guys help. the following link is a spoiler. It is from Dr Who Season 4 filming. If you dont want to know, please dont watch it, but is that Freakin David Eccleston in it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul5RjB9Tjbw
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Didn't look like it. could have been a stand in for david tenant while they rehearse the shots. they normally have someone of similar height do the job. looked like a Catherine tate stand in too. Probably crew members. it's not Chris Ecclestons voice anyway.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/index.shtml

Season 4 Trailer is up. Ood, Rose, Donna, Doctor....I cant wait for it.

Starts here 5th April. looks ok from the trailer. apart from the giant wasps. I have no problem with giant wasps, it's just how bad the CGI looks and the fact Catherine Tate looked like she was reacting to broken finger nail rather than a ten foot flying insect with a seriously mean attitude and foot long poisonous spike in its arse. hopefully the shots used were preliminary unfinished ones.

I am looking forward to the Planet of the Ood. Also the whole, Martha, Donna, Rose thing.

Yeah I love the Ood. Especially as they're voiced by Silas Carson. I'm looking forward to the Sontarans and the story arc of the season seems to be a few levels above the previous seasons.

I wish they would show Doctor and Martha meeting Sally Sparrow for the first time, when she gave them the info at the end of Blink. She would have been a good companion

Ah, but Sally had a boyfriend. The doctor only likes single chicks.

April 11th - Sci-Fi deuts SJA at 8pm

April 18th - Dr. Who returns on Sci-Fi with Voyage of the damned

I cant wait.