Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    couple of sites that might be useful to you. http://planetgallifrey.blogspot.com/ and http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/

planet gallifrey has a ton of vids if you poke around. all the doctor who confidential shows from past seasons and deleted scenes and outtakes and all manner of stuff like interviews and pictures and wotnot. the other blog site is a new one but whoever runs it sometimes manages to get hold of press images before anyone else has them.

MSP, you are current in the US, but go ahead and watch The Doctors Daughter, The Unicorn and the WASP and the outstanding Episode, Silence in theLibrary. Get all caught up with the UK now so we 4 can discuss it.

Jargo, I saw it last night, I found it on YouTube later. So, you know how I know wo is going to die? The Ood said so, thats how.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

as well as the 'next time...' end credits preview clip, there's a new preview clip as well. which doesn't really add anything new. or reveal anything useful. However, planet gallifrey (link above) has a fresh spoiler concerning 'the girl'.... nothing major revealed but it's another intriguing clue.

Noting major, but the spoilers at the bottom 2 of which are not true, but oe caught my ee which is a familiar face come back to Donna(Rose). I heard she would come and help them at the ed of this episode, so I figure it must be true now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I actually don't feel at all excited by the return of Rose. I think i like donna more because donna is more self sufficient and better able to look after herself. I mean Donna is more physically able too. Rose was a bit too needy. Yeah true she did things that were brave and courageous and possibly very stupid and dangerous too but she faffed around quite a bit and whined a lot. Donna seems better rounded and without any of the emotional baggage Rose had. I've sort of grown fond of Donna. She's earthy and direct. Imperfect. Imbued with a strong grasp of common sense and logic. She works better as a translator for the Doctor. Rose asked questions but the doctor had to dumb it down for her. Donna makes comments and expresses opinions on what the doctor says. she dumbs it down for the viewing kids and it seems to work better that way. keeping the doctor as a figure of big words and mysterious monologue meanderings. Martha did something of the same job. Rose was just too thick to understand.

brief note about Torchwood, season three is a go however there's been a change. instead of thirteen episodes they'll be doing one story in five episodes to air over a week in the spring of next year. with only a possibility that more will follow later in the year. I guess they'll try the five parter and see how it lands then possibly use that as the basic format instead of the thirteen episodes. it means they can strengthen the stories and flesh them out more, pump the money into one good story rather than pad out a season with so-so episodes.

I saw that on Torchwood yesterday also. I hope they do a full season instead of one five parter.

You also have to rememebr Rose was a kid when she was there, Donna is an adult, almost along the lines of Sarah Jane. She traveled with him and then investigated all te odd happening. opefully now, Rose will be more self sufficent when she returns, which seems to be the case because of the big ole gun she is running sround with.

It's not the first 'big gun' Rose has handled that's for sure. Mwaha!

tsk, gutter minds. I mean in The Girl In The Fireplace she and Mickey had those huge ice extinguisher guns. obviously...

Billie Piper says Rose is more stroppy this time round. by which I take it she means bossy. more a woman in control. bet she's still whiney though. In all the pics and clips of her she just looks miserable. Hope she manages to crack a smile.

She will smile, she will run up and hug the doctor when she sees him.