Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    sorry if my tirade took the gloss off for you KH I just think the BBC could have done better. for the money they spent. the ending was so limp and I just feel that the cyber threat at the end could have been so much more after the build up to it. a real anti-climax.
    hmmm yeah. it's really the writing that's at fault. RTD wrote it in a hurry and it really shows in the awful dialogue.

That really strange looking child bothered me too. evil looking thing.

No, it didnt affect my opinion on it. I understand where you came from. I think the ending was a little lackluster, and I figured out the whole memory thing just about 15 minutes into it. I dont know if I enjoyed it more because it has been awhile and Tennant is leaving, so cherishing what you have left syndrome and all. I will re watch in a few weeks without biased goggles on. I did like Mrs Harrington though. I liked her character.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

OOH OOH! Tomorrow at five thirty five PM thee's a special doctor who confidential episode which spotlights the new producers and writer. PLUS reveals who the 11th doctor will be. and may even give hints about the next special. I'll be sure to post here soon as i know.

Exciting stuff!! I'll have to record it as I won't be home from work in time, but I'll watch it as soon as I get in. I'm still hearing James Nesbitt's name a lot, so desperately hoping it's not him, or I just won't be able to watch the show again. Paterson Johnson from Peep Show is apparently another front runner.... that could be interesting. Well, America's got a black president, so maybe it's time we had a black Doctor Who!! Though if it had to be someone from Peep Show, I would love it to be David Mitchell!! He's probably too nerdy, but is suitably eccentric.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

And the actor playing the 11th doctor is ...Matt Smith.

Who? Exactly! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1741002/ He's a weird looking blighter. However as it isn't any of the people that were rumoured to be in the running I'm fairly happy.

He's certainly a strange looking kid.... would make a great "Son of Frankenstein"! Not so sure how I'll take to him as the new Doctor, but guess I'll just have to reserve judgement till I've seen him in action.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

I saw this Matt Light guy and was like Who the heck is he? I looked up his IMDB and saw he is not been in much stuff which is good because they can mold him. With the amount of regens the doctor left, maybe they can keep him around for a bit.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I hope this time round they give him a male companion. I'm a bit bored of female companions at the moment.
    and limit his exposure to captain jack. I'd kind of find captain jack fawning over this new doc a bit nauseating.

I finally figured out who he reminds me of though......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	noltesmith.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	19049  

Thats funny Jargo. I dont think Capt Jack will be in this series any longer as they all walked away from the Doctor in the last Epsiode.