Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
    Hmmm.....The Next Doctor=
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	catunseeit.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	20020  
    May the force be with you.

BBCAmerica will be showing Water of Mars on 12/19.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    BBCAmerica will be showing Water of Mars on 12/19.
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Stupid Time Warner hasn't upgraded my area, so HALF of my zipcode is getting BBC America HD next week, and the other half, MY half, isn't. BBC America's offices are like 4 miles from here, in Toluca Lake, I could walk over and watch it there!!! What do we get added? Weather Channel HD. Thanks, that's really the same f'ing thing.

Thanks for the heads up though, I'll be DVRing the SD version as it's still better than watching it on youtube.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Stupid Time Warner hasn't upgraded my area, so HALF of my zipcode is getting BBC America HD next week, and the other half, MY half, isn't.
    They're still showing it on the regular BBCA channel aren't they? The last one was...
    plasticfetish.net

Yes, I checked to be sure, but I'd MUUUUUCH rather have the HD version considering Time Warner is giving the other half of my zipcode it just in time.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Waters of Mars

I found Waters of Mars the other day on YouTube--it's a fine, fine story, particularly the twist at the very end.
    I really should be working. Really.

Gah! BBC America should be kicked in the face. They aired Planet of the Dead again tonight, only the edited a bunch of stuff including a little sub-plot about a psychic and her premonition for the Doctor. What the hell? I expect that crap from cheap channels that don't give a care about the material, not the actual company who produced the thing!

The episode itself was incredibly mediocre too, but might have had more flavor if not for some rude chopping.

I watched Waters of Mars in SD last night (I zoomed the TV to fill the whole screen at least). HOLY CRAP was that good! The monster bit was fairly cheesy, but damn if the acting and writing with most of the characters wasn't a true driving force for the whole series. Some of the dramatic moments towards the end really got to me, and it's going to be hard to watch Tennant say goodbye to this part, this is the sort of material he should have had more of lately.

This one was longer than an hour, but I think there was still a little bit edited out. I was reading a write-up about it and didn't remember any mention of the Ice Warriors.

Waters of Mars was excellent. It showed the Dr trying to be a God and it backfiring brionging him down to earth.

It wasnt edited at all. I saw a copy of it from when it aired in England last month. And they did mention the ice warriors in it this weekend JT.

Dont forget next Saturday night they are showing The End of Time part 1 at 9pm on BBCAM. Its one day after they get it in England, which is a great turn around for us in the states.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten