Anyone order the T2 T800 and T1000 exclusives?

They look great. The exclusives are really cool, T-800 comes with the gold flower he used to hide his shotgun in and T-1000 comes with his metal wedge like arms. If the $ is there at the time they are mine.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I passed on both of them.

The T-1000's uniform looks too bulky on him, and those hook arms are laughable. Fans of the movie know that when he reshapes his arms, the hooks are a continuous extension of the uniform. The way the uniform tucks underneath the arms make it look ridiculous!!

On the other hand, the Robert Patrick likeness is very good (I suspect they had plenty of practice with their X-Files John Doggett figures), and the knife finger looks impressive. Still, I can't see myself spending $50 on it.

The T-800...I almost ordered that but the face just doesn't look right w/o the sunglasses. It must be the paint deco that distorts it because the unpainted prototype Sideshow showed looked exactly like Schwarzenegger.

The box of roses was an excellent choice for the exclusive IMO!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

They look really good, but I dont have an extra $100+ to get them.

T-1000's hook arms look a little bulky though. The gunshot wounds are a nice feature and the knife-finger is very cool also.

T-800 looks spot on! The only thing off about his likeness is his forehead, its a little higher than it needs to be. The likeness is incredible though. And Arnold is not the easiest person to nail.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    And Arnold is not the easiest person to nail.
    I assume you mean his 'likeness'. :lipsrseal

Actually I would have thought Arnie would be easy to sculpt he hasn't exactly got what you might call a 'generic' face.

I sure as hell would have if I could afford it...I will probably have to ebay one in the future...with the Star Wars, LOTR, Terminator, and the Hot Toys AVP and Robocop and Sideshow's "Bruce"...I am gonna need a bigger job!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

http://www.terminatorfiles.com/index...ek=collectable

I don't suppose anyone has one of these and can tell me if its worth the money, if it feels in any way real etc..a replica of the shotgun Arnie uses in Terminator 2