Adventures Brisco County Jr FINALLY coming to DVD!

Rejoice, Bruce Campbell fans.

Warner Home Video has announced the complete series of Adventures of Brisco County, Jr which stars Bruce Campbell. Each of the 26 episodes (and pilot) will be presented in 1.33:1 full frame, along with English 2.0 Stereo Surround tracks. According to our good friends at TVShowsOnDVD.com, extras will include a pilot episode commentary with star Bruce Campbell and show creator Carlton Cuse, an interactive menu of signature references from the series narrated by Bruce Campbell, A Brisco County Writer's Room featurette, a History of Brisco Country, Jr. documentary, A Reading From The Book of Bruce featurette, and a Tools of the Trade interactive gadgets gallery hosted by Campbell
    Release Date: JULY 18TH.

go to: http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releas...county-jr.html for cover art. enjoy!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 03-29-2006 at 02:30 AM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I never got into this show when it was on TV but I'd love to give it a look on DVD.

No date yet? I'll have to go add it to my Netflix queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I never got into this show when it was on TV but I'd love to give it a look on DVD.

No date yet? I'll have to go add it to my Netflix queue.
    sorry! added the date!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"